Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:57 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Hi seems to be a few of us in the Hills District meeting on a Tuesday at the Castle Hill RSL for the Kids club they have a face painter and a clown who does balloon modeling food and drink is not too bad either. So if anyone would like to join us i am there from 10.30ish the more the merrier and the kids seem to love it. The address for those that don't know it it is

Castle Street Castle Hill

Look forward to seeing you all

Poshrice
Attached Thumbnails Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-31st-july-2007-175.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-31st-july-2007-176.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-31st-july-2007-180.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-rsl-7th-aug-2007-004.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-rsl-7th-aug-2007-006.jpg  

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Please take that photo off.....

Why is it only me that has the gruesome close up....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

In fact where is everyone else's pic....
You better take your camera Tuesday week Shelia..
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:30 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozyjo
In fact where is everyone else's pic....
You better take your camera Tuesday week Shelia..
sorry i can only upload 5 pics at a time per posting i was cooking tea at the time all the pics that were on the other thread will be posted unless as like ozyjo you request it not to be on the thread it is just to enable newbies to know who they are looking for. Let me know and i will do my best and will be bringing camera to take some updated pics lol

Poshrice
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

jolly good, about camera..
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:37 am
Tired but Happy

more pics as promised these are all the pics i have from the RSL.
Attached Thumbnails Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-rsl-7th-aug-2007-003.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-rsl-7th-aug-2007-007.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-31st-july-2007-179.jpg   Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am-31st-july-2007-181.jpg  
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:37 am
Tired but Happy

sorry jo for some reason it won't let me edit that 1st post
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:09 am
Tired but Happy

I know a lot of us are going to the beach again on Tuesday but just thought i would post for those that aren't going i will be at the RSL so if anyone wants to join me and Sharon we will be there.

Poshrice
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Its ok.
At least there are some others up there now..

c u next week..
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:58 am
Wishing for summer!

Oaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant future

Hi
We will be coming.

I will be the one looking lost
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Have changed username..
Just to confuse you all..

Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:15 pm
Tired but Happy

Well i am definitely confused who did you used to be or is that a secret
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

he he he,
Just fancied a changed. No secret..

To many people with my name..
My new name relates to my kids...

come on you can do it shelia.....
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by SoMa
he he he,
Just fancied a changed. No secret..

To many people with my name..
My new name relates to my kids...

come on you can do it shelia.....
I know I know!!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:37 am
Tired but Happy

lol i know it now hehehehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.