Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Canberra meet up

Canberra meet up

Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

3littlefigs will become famous soon enough
Default Canberra meet up

Hi there - We have just moved to Canberra. - with 3 kids (1,4 and 4) and wondered if anyone fancied meeting up. Matt & Donna
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:50 am

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canberra meet up

Hi Matt and Donna,

We will be up for meeting up when we arrive at the end of July, we have two boys, nearly 4 and 5.

Thanks for the info by the way on the other thread about areas in Canberra, very useful!

Carmel
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Smike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 3littlefigs
Hi there - We have just moved to Canberra. - with 3 kids (1,4 and 4) and wondered if anyone fancied meeting up. Matt & Donna
Welcome to Canberra......and sorry it's so cold!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

pomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant future

Sounds a good idea, let me know when you arrange a date
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pomref
Can't join in this time - don't arrive until 7th September!!!! But would love to later on - kids are 16,15 & 11 - bit older!!!!

Angie
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

pomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nev_n_angie
Can't join in this time - don't arrive until 7th September!!!! But would love to later on - kids are 16,15 & 11 - bit older!!!!

Angie
Well were have to have a big Christmas one this year then. I have a step son 17 but he's an aussie lol.

Iv lived in Canberra since 2002 but i have to say all of a sudden a lot of people are coming here, be nice to see more British people in Canberra, hopefully your have loads of DVDs i can borrow.

I did get a load of Only fools & horses off Turtle Tom but hes moved back to England in April.

so bring it on, the more poms the better
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Smike
Hey at least it's sunny. Kids are loving it all the same
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Well were have to have a big Christmas one this year then. I have a step son 17 but he's an aussie lol.

Iv lived in Canberra since 2002 but i have to say all of a sudden a lot of people are coming here, be nice to see more British people in Canberra, hopefully your have loads of DVDs i can borrow.

I did get a load of Only fools & horses off Turtle Tom but hes moved back to England in April.

so bring it on, the more poms the better
Big christmas meetup sounds good.
Anyone have any ideas for now?

We will have to see what we can do for you on the movie front. We don't have any fools and horses, but sure we will have something. Have you heard of the hustle? Shameless?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smike

Hi smike - where u at?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Hey - hows it hanging?

Just got back from the big smoke - you fancy coming over for a bit this weekend?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

We will have to see what we can do for you on the movie front. We don't have any fools and horses, but sure we will have something. Have you heard of the hustle? Shameless?

A meet up sounds good - do we want an adult one first or a family freindly one? Don't think our sprog will be interested - too busy with her new life!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sasbear
A meet up sounds good - do we want an adult one first or a family freindly one? Don't think our sprog will be interested - too busy with her new life!
Defentlity an adult first time.

see you monday glad you Enjoyed Sydney
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Well we should have a meet up now and a big christmas one later in the year. Iv seen some hustle on UK TV, whats shameless?

I Got an idea we could have an Christmas in July a lot of places next month do the full christmas party iv never done one before here but its just an idea
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nev_n_angie

Angie
What part of Canberra you moving to?

I live in Ngunnawal the FAR NORTH of Canberra
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:44 am
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

Hopefully we will be arriving in sep or oct and will be looking to make some new friends we have two boy's aged 3 and 6.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.