Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice
Default Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Hiya,

Yep, count us in.

Colin, Toni, Luke and Kai.

See you there.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Sounds good to us, should be ok. count us in me, Sean and 2 boys. My eldest is in a dance comp that weekend and not sure of times yet but fingers crossed it won't clash. Count us in.

Becky
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

catsinely is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallo Nat,

Yes we will be there!...

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Tash, Matt and El x
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Smile Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Glad to see so many are going to make it. Have also had personal messages from Alan who is hoping to be able to make it and from CazBeckham who unfortunatly cannot.

I'll leave it a couple of weeks for the others to reply (and anyone else who is interested) and will then book a table as I think there's going to be alot of us at this rate! If you are bringing kids and need a high chair then let me know please (can you tell I do alot of organising for work!!!)!

Now we just need suggestions on how we're going to work out who we all are to meet up - any suggestions (and no ozzie cork hats please ). Let me know if you think name badges may be handy too
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:26 am
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We will be there.

Kylee (26) Damian (29) Bobbie (1) - Highchair please.

My OH may have to work but hopefully can get out of it.

Thanks

Kylee
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

ok, update time!!! Here's the info I have gathered together but there's a few gaps if you fancy filling them? Don't worry if you don't want to tell me your ages - just thought it might be nice to have a look at the range we have coming?

Attending:
Natalieml aka Natalie, 25 from Huntingdon (prob coming on own as doubt partner can make it)
Alan, from Cambridgeshire - any age for us Alan?
Stumpy Sean aka Becky, Sean and 2 boys (7+10) from Newmarket - names of lads and ages of you two?
Hawkwind aka Rick from, Stevenage - age?
OzRascal aka Colin, Toni, Luke (4) and Kai (2) from Newport Pagnell - have I got those ages the right way round for your two littleuns and how about you two?
Kylee aka Kylee (26), Damian (29) and Bobbi (1) - where you guys from?
Catsinely - aka Tash, Matt and Eloise (10) from Ely - ages?
Iwannabethere aka Adi (38) and Rebecca (2 1/2) (Alex can't make it) - where you from?

Not Attending:
(my partner and Iwannabethere's other half as mentioned above)
CazBeckham

Still Awaiting to hear from:
Coops1959
Dandan1
Marvinc
Weez75 (although i'm not sure if they're in Oz yet?)

Looking forward to meeting you all as that's a total of 19 people already attending (including kids)! - Hope they can fit us in after all this!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Coming from Milton Keynes!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in St.Neots!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

I'm 43 years old, and near Huntingdon.

Already got PR, (MODL 136), and I have to validate by 7th June.

Alan.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alan-
Hi All,

I'm 43 years old, and near Huntingdon.

Already got PR, (MODL 136), and I have to validate by 7th June.

Alan.
Hi Alan

We're leaving to validate tomorrow - also 136 MODL (IT - SAP). What do you do? And are you planning to make a validation trip or make the move before 7 June?

Adi
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Hi Alan

We're leaving to validate tomorrow - also 136 MODL (IT - SAP). What do you do? And are you planning to make a validation trip or make the move before 7 June?

Adi
I'm in construction, but not sure that's what I want to do out there for a living, but OK for myself.

Plan to take 9 months off or so, and travel around get a feeling for Oz and see how it goes, .......remaining open minded.

Alan.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by natalieml
ok, update time!!! Here's the info I have gathered together but there's a few gaps if you fancy filling them? Don't worry if you don't want to tell me your ages - just thought it might be nice to have a look at the range we have coming?

Attending:
Natalieml aka Natalie, 25 from Huntingdon (prob coming on own as doubt partner can make it)
Alan, from Cambridgeshire - any age for us Alan?
Stumpy Sean aka Becky 33, Sean 40 and 2 boys Alex & Oliver (7+10) from Newmarket - names of lads and ages of you two?
Hawkwind aka Rick from, Stevenage - age?
OzRascal aka Colin, Toni, Luke (4) and Kai (2) from Newport Pagnell - have I got those ages the right way round for your two littleuns and how about you two?
Kylee aka Kylee (26), Damian (29) and Bobbi (1) - where you guys from?
Catsinely - aka Tash, Matt and Eloise (10) from Ely - ages?
Iwannabethere aka Adi (38) and Rebecca (2 1/2) (Alex can't make it) - where you from?

Not Attending:
(my partner and Iwannabethere's other half as mentioned above)
CazBeckham

Still Awaiting to hear from:
Coops1959
Dandan1
Marvinc
Weez75 (although i'm not sure if they're in Oz yet?)

Looking forward to meeting you all as that's a total of 19 people already attending (including kids)! - Hope they can fit us in after all this!
have ammended info on yous above!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Hi Alan

Adi

Sorry, forgot to add:

Good luck for tomorrow and the journey.

Is it Adelaide your heading for now, permanent, or just a trip to validate ??

Alan.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan-
Sorry, forgot to add:

Good luck for tomorrow and the journey.

Is it Adelaide your heading for now, permanent, or just a trip to validate ??

Alan.
Just validation trip. Going to Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne - I'll be knackered by the time I get back! Especially with my mother AND my MIL coming along
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
I wish there had been a cambs meet when I was preparing to come over. I am from Sawtry and it would have been lovely to have joined you all.
Me too, would have loved a cambs meet before we left. Have a good time everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.