Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bristol/South West meet

Bristol/South West meet

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:03 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bristol/South West meet

Originally Posted by RachandGarry
Just to advise, we won't be able to make it unfortunately. Its so close as well, grrrrrrrrrrrrr... We're only in Thornbury which isn't far from Longwell Green, but it's our son's christening that day. A bit rude to miss it, lol.

Hope you all have a lovely time and I can't wait for the next one!

Regards
Rachel
If we have a quick notice drink for Polly you maybe able to make that so please keep an eye on the thread.
Best of luck with everything
RM
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:26 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
If we have a quick notice drink for Polly you maybe able to make that so please keep an eye on the thread.
Best of luck with everything
RM
If the quicky inpromtu drink thing would be at weekend we could pop down and sink a few shandys with you all.

Another week outa the way in the happy house, its the weeeeeeeeekend.

cnt wait for wine tonite yum yum
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:37 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
If the quicky inpromtu drink thing would be at weekend we could pop down and sink a few shandys with you all.

Another week outa the way in the happy house, its the weeeeeeeeekend.

cnt wait for wine tonite yum yum
sorry about that guys was the mrs for a moment, i am me now lol.

Very uncomfortable her bra and panties.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:46 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

telling me,mines been chaffing all day and left an awfull rash!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

telling me,mines been chaffing all day and left an awfull rash!
and I repeat
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:00 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by sassycat
and I repeat
I quote your sig...don't knock it etc etc
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

I quote your sig...don't knock it etc etc
Fair comment - have you got photographic evidence ??????????
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:02 pm
Running on the spot.

you scare me..i'm going now!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

you scare me..i'm going now!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:04 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got the pics was a great meet the last one
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

Ive got the pics was a great meet the last one
Now its my turn to say I'm scared

but I still wanna see - can you post them on here ????????????
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:07 pm
Loving it in SA

Now its my turn to say I'm scared

but I still wanna see - can you post them on here ????????????

well we did have some but unfortunately boots would not process them..........god only knows why
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

well we did have some but unfortunately boots would not process them..........god only knows why
LMAO

Bloody spoilsports

Just bring the outfits to the meet - that will do
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:14 pm
Loving it in SA

LMAO

Bloody spoilsports

Just bring the outfits to the meet - that will do

Now your scaring me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.