Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bristol/South West meet

Bristol/South West meet

Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bristol/South West meet

Originally Posted by rugbymad
no can do ...sorry
Ah well, only 2 weeks to go. I'm packed and ready........
Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:31 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

hey RM, how u doing?

would be great to meet up with you polly, shame your on a flying visit, good luck with the 'bulk buying'.

RM - my littley has got to do more trials for the regional, apparently the selectors cant decide as the quality was so high! Fingers x'd for my lil one though, shes the only player to score 3 tries so stands a good chance..

shes playing at 'hallowed' ground Kingsholm on Saturday!!!

Its a charity match Glos girls V's Wales kick off at 2 if anyones interested!
Free entry, donation in bucket etc...
6 nations match shown on big screen after in Shed Bar!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:36 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Mate thats fab news,unfortunatlly i've not had my booster injection and can't come to Gloucester,i get all shaky up there,all them shed heads screaming
gllllllloooooooooooouuuuuuuuuccccccsssssssteeeeeee errrrrrrrr
does my head in.
Polly will be in touch with me when shes over mate and as i'm in touch with you i'll let you know and we'll go for a beer.
Wish your young 'un my best wishes,you must be both very proud.
Is her Mum still banned or is she a good girl now?? Honestly...what an example,chatting back to the ref..i ask you!
everyone knows the refs always right!!
RM
Old Jan 30th 2007, 1:49 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

its officially the loudest ground in the premiership!!!
we were there the day they set the record

im a very good girl now, il end up in front of committee otherwise....how can you get busted for 'persistant fouling' in 3 flamin minutes though! TWICE!
these refs need glasses!
keep us posted, good luck with shippers.xxx

Mate thats fab news,unfortunatlly i've not had my booster injection and can't come to Gloucester,i get all shaky up there,all them shed heads screaming
gllllllloooooooooooouuuuuuuuuccccccsssssssteeeeeee errrrrrrrr
does my head in.
Polly will be in touch with me when shes over mate and as i'm in touch with you i'll let you know and we'll go for a beer.
Wish your young 'un my best wishes,you must be both very proud.
Is her Mum still banned or is she a good girl now?? Honestly...what an example,chatting back to the ref..i ask you!
everyone knows the refs always right!!
RM
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll email rugbymad with my phone numbers and we'll try and sort out a beer or two. Only there for a couple of weeks, and I know its halfterm so the kids have stuff on, but we'll see what we can work out
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:34 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'll email rugbymad with my phone numbers and we'll try and sort out a beer or two. Only there for a couple of weeks, and I know its halfterm so the kids have stuff on, but we'll see what we can work out

thats cool polly, we will sort summat out me and mrs could even have a night away from kids
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

25th then everyone???
Ive just posted on another thread as there seems to be a good few of us from the West Country,hopefully we'll get some more takers real soon.
Hi, Just picked up this thread. We live near Taunton and depending on work shifts, may be able to meet up too. Will contact the thread nearer the time for directions etc.. if we are able to go!!!!
J and j
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:49 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

hi,
we're heading to the sunshine coast very soon as well,Caloundra for us,how about you..oh and hopefully meet up this side real soon.

Last edited by rugbymad; Jan 30th 2007 at 9:51 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
we're heading to the sunshine coast very soon as well,Caloundra for us,how about you..oh and hopefully meet up this side real soon.
Who ya talking to RM?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:56 pm
Running on the spot.

Jackie barden,saw her signature thingy says sunshine coast etc
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Jackie barden,saw her signature thingy says sunshine coast etc
Oh OK - thought the excitement had gone to your head for a mo
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:00 pm
Running on the spot.

i'm off to bed now,will check into the madhouse some time in the morning,got our 1st viewing on the house wed morn as well...fingers crossed,asking abit much 1st viewing and all that but you never know.
night all
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

i'm off to bed now,will check into the madhouse some time in the morning,got our 1st viewing on the house wed morn as well...fingers crossed,asking abit much 1st viewing and all that but you never know.
night all
Good luck

Sleep well

xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:41 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

night all
i was with sassy there mate thought you had lost it !!!!

How did viewing go mate?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
i was with sassy there mate thought you had lost it !!!!

LMAO - thank god for that - thought it was me and I was sober

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.