Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Guys,
I am new to the gold coast, have been here since beginning of Nov.
We have just had our belongings delivered so golf clubs are ready to go.I would love to take part on the next golf day.

Darren
hi darren, welcome to the coast mate you should have come to the last one for a drink a few others did we all had a great day .just keep an eye out for the next one on meet ups or send a pm to jim via flowerofscotland im sure he will keep you in mind
mark
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
We have just had our belongings delivered so golf clubs are ready to go.I would love to take part on the next golf day.

Darren
dont worry daz, i will let you know when the next one is happening. i will just look back at this thread and see who wants in

oh and welcome to paradise
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Darren
Welcome to the loosing side
Brisbane 1 v Gold Coast 0
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:58 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Love the avatar PAP, rub it in why dont you!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Love the avatar PAP, rub it in why dont you!
Its my xmas gift to Soapy