Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by The OH
Lots of bandidos methinks but if you can get a Golf Day off the ground then it could potentially become a BE Golf Society.

Blessed with a high handicap [6'1 caggy handed] I would normally require the support of a cart at this type of event. I concur with the 19th hole

Count me in for the Brisbane team.
I too usually need a cart at these events to assist me after the 19th
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by netty
Hi guys

Sorry to butt in
my hubby now as his own sign in i would just call him anythink he will answer
Beware he can be a dark horse last time in golf - just say the church warden needed a hard hat
I leave it to your imagination. That was before he had a drink.
Are you sure bobby you want him on your team????
Annette
I'm sure with the guidance of Haggisman he'll be just fineFailing that it may well be windy and that should put us all on an even keel so to speak ( before our visit to the 19th anyway !)
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by PAP01
Brisbane 4 gold coast 1 i think you need to make that phone call soapy
Well that's our 4 ball betterball team sorted any more ??
Old Oct 31st 2007, 2:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
Lots of bandidos methinks but if you can get a Golf Day off the ground then it could potentially become a BE Golf Society.

Blessed with a high handicap [6'1 caggy handed] I would normally require the support of a cart at this type of event. I concur with the 19th hole

Count me in for the Brisbane team.
i have been asked a few times about getting a game sorted, so i think there will be plenty up for the day.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 2:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane 4 gold coast 1 i think you need to make that phone call soapy
dont you worry about me. even if you beat me on the green you have no chance at the 19th
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
dont you worry about me. even if you beat me on the green you have no chance at the 19th
Hi Soapy, spoke to OH and he is well up for a wee game of golf,

Brisbane 4 Gold Coast 2

He wants to know when and where.!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
Hi Soapy, spoke to OH and he is well up for a wee game of golf,

Brisbane 4 Gold Coast 2

He wants to know when and where.!
we need to get the numbers up and then we will have it somewhere in between
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:54 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I too usually need a cart at these events to assist me after the 19th
I'm normally off my trolley
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
we need to get the numbers up and then we will have it somewhere in between
Hi Soapy,

Count Joe in!

Brisbane 4 Gold Coast 3

Phyllis
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

I wouldn't miss this for the word.

Watch and learn as I show everyone how not to do it

Mark.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby ,how do you hold the stick???
May have to get a game in before the big match,but dont tell soapy
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Mr Floweroscotland is a definate if there is drink involved

Think that makes it GC 5 -Bris 4

Lisa
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bobby ,how do you hold the stick???
May have to get a game in before the big match,but dont tell soapy
Just think of it as a very long game of pitch and putt mate! You off work ?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
Hi Soapy,

Count Joe in!

Brisbane 4 Gold Coast 3

Phyllis
Well that must be one start for us if Joe's playing .We'll just tell him the hoops are playing and he'll be off like a shot
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Just think of it as a very long game of pitch and putt mate! You off work ?
no still on, finish at 10, then home for a beer or two

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.