Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October.

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Mmm no beer for Soapy ! Must be in training for the golf !!
i dont need it mate i can talk pish sober
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

Originally Posted by PAP01
I think we may have to drive up just to see soapy on the soft drink(pop to us brits ) never see him without a beer in his hand.
I called EL-JAY today and asked her to let you guys know about this meet
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oh nice one! Be great to see you again, it'll be an experience watching him stay sober - bit like Cresta on the rare occasions his Conscience gets to drink!

Long as its only the beer he's sniffing......

Do you really think it'll make any difference

Could be quite a crowd-puller, I'll consider selling tickets
you im just going to ignore
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
you im just going to ignore
You can run but you can't hide...

I must teach you to multi-quote.....or are you still after the 20,000.....
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

You can run but you can't hide...

I must teach you to multi-quote.....or are you still after the 20,000.....
lol, i cant be arsed. and its more personal to answer everyone with each post
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:09 am
Just Joined

peedy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up 10th November

[QUOTE=FluffyTheCampfireSlayer;5367157]OK, here goes - I am going to attempt to arrange a meet up!!

We are Rob 34 and Caroline 27. We have been in Oz for 4 weeks now and have settled into a lovely unit in Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane. The only thing missing is a social life!

We would love to meet up with others in the same boat for a drink and a chat.....

We are open to ideas on where and when but thought that for a starters, a Sunday would be good!

As a suggestion, Redcliffe itself is fab on a weekend. Beaches and parks a plenty and generally a nice place to 'get away from it all'!

So...who's up for it?[/ yeah
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

My OH wants to know if they sell real ale. Were still coming though.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnsam
My OH wants to know if they sell real ale. Were still coming though.
Not sure off the top of my head. I know they do Guiness as Mr 232bar usually drinks a lot of it
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:35 am
Home and Happy

look out everyone,Soapy wants to get personal
Just found The Hat - wiped off the beer from the last meet it attended, so should be there in style
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure off the top of my head. I know they do Guiness as Mr 232bar usually drinks a lot of it
Without being too boring do you happen to know what time kicking out occurs and is there a tv with sky sports available in the establishment ? Just gotta watch the BIG ONE thats all ! (allowing for soberism!) ko 10:45 pm will finish approx 12:45 am
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Without being too boring do you happen to know what time kicking out occurs and is there a tv with sky sports available in the establishment ? Just gotta watch the BIG ONE thats all ! (allowing for soberism!) ko 10:45 pm will finish approx 12:45 am
Bobby you know you want win, come in the ciyt sunday night and watch a good side. Blues v Villa
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

I called EL-JAY today and asked her to let you guys know about this meet
Cheer mate
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Bobby you know you want win, come in the ciyt sunday night and watch a good side. Blues v Villa
2nd rate derby mate Hope you win but !
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:07 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounds, meet up early October.

im glad you said beer
Ayyy!!

The nearest you'll get to sniffing my balls (golf balls that is) is when you'll be watching em pop down that little hole on the golf course!!

ROFLMAO
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

C'mon, I don't do football....try asking Fluffy, or ring the pub tomorrow perhaps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.