Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone wanting to meet up Sunshine Coast?

Anyone wanting to meet up Sunshine Coast?

Old Jan 9th 2016, 1:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone wanting to meet up Sunshine Coast?

Threads merged
Old Jan 9th 2016, 1:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justcantwait
I was born in Romford, my partner Hornchurch then we moved to Basildon, small world. I will pm you my number and if you are around maybe we can have a cuppa. Am busy tomorrow, but can phone me Sunday onwards to arrange a day. Are you working yet?
Anne marie xx
Always good to see people are still out there -how are you getting on up the Sunshine Coast?
Old Jan 9th 2016, 1:16 am
Just Joined

alievery is an unknown quantity at this point

hi ann-marie, yes small world! thank you. we go away to adelaide next week for 2 weeks so will contact you on our return, thanks. i have a 17 yr old, she will be yr 12 at mountain creek this year, a yr 7, yr 9 and yr 11. yes, struggled with work, months out of work, a problem with a mess up with visas....as i am an nz citizen ( moved there for 9 yrs). I am a homeopath but at the moment I work for Suncare, community support and have cleaning jobs all hours of the night and say to make up for the out of work!! loving it here, should have come here in the first place lol! contact you soon but if you do find the link (go on the facebook page and copy and paste the address bar) i would love to meet up with others on Australia Day. We will be back from Adelaide the day before. Have a great weekend!
Old Jan 9th 2016, 1:20 am
Just Joined

hi thank you Pollyanna, yes loving it here, in Buderim / Mountain Creek. Even after 9 yrs in Hawkes Bay, NZ I feel I have truly found paradise....with the city, towns and people that were missing from NZ!! Hoping to meet new people here, although when i emigrated to NZ i had no intention in hanging out with ex pats, i actually found they were my salvation, understood me and although have kiwi friends, the expats i met were my best friends. always good to be able to reminisce!! Thank you, Ali
Old Jan 9th 2016, 1:24 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alievery
hi thank you Pollyanna, yes loving it here, in Buderim / Mountain Creek. Even after 9 yrs in Hawkes Bay, NZ I feel I have truly found paradise....with the city, towns and people that were missing from NZ!! Hoping to meet new people here, although when i emigrated to NZ i had no intention in hanging out with ex pats, i actually found they were my salvation, understood me and although have kiwi friends, the expats i met were my best friends. always good to be able to reminisce!! Thank you, Ali
there are many expats up that way, not many of them post on BE now, but we used to have some good meet-ups and I met a lot of friends up there that way. Glad things are working out for you!
Old Jan 17th 2016, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Hi Pollyanna
There is still a lot of us up here on the coast, i still have friends from our first few meet ups here I can't believe we have been here nearly 8 yrs now, sometimes i think it goes slow then other years really quick lol
I do wonder about my move sometimes, things never go quite as you expect, i think its a bit of an expat curse lol
Ali did my link work for you?

Anne marie xx
Old Jan 17th 2016, 8:54 am
Just Joined

hi anne marie, no i didn't see the link, i just checked. i did find another facebook group with a lady called sue but dont think the one as no mention about australia day, do you have the link, i am back from adelaide next monday. thanks ali
Old Jan 17th 2016, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Thats the rich group, i sent you a private message with my number, did you get that?