Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Hi everyone.
dont forget tomorrow..

think there are going to be 9 families going....pub aint gonna know whats hit em.

Nickie
Old Feb 16th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

Make it 10 if thats OK ???

I've only just come across this thread and the other half wants to meet other Brits who are taking the plunge.

We are in Chatham at the moment and hope to be in Bunbury by September. It will probably just be me and the wife as the teenager will still be in bed.

Last edited by petereb; Feb 16th 2008 at 5:08 pm. Reason: Poor grammar
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by petereb
Make it 10 if thats OK ???

I've only just come across this thread and the other half wants to meet other Brits who are taking the plunge.

We are in Chatham at the moment and hope to be in Bunbury by September. It will probably just be me and the wife as the teenager will still be in bed.
Hi, yeah thats fine..will be good to meet you.

My teenager is coming with us and has no choice...although shes not too happy cos she thinks that shes gonna be the only one...chances are shes right.

Nickie
Old Feb 17th 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Nice to meet you all today. Thanks for the organization. Next time, the whole family will be in attendance!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

To all the lovely people that attended the meetup today.....

Thank you so much for such a lovely afternoon, it was a real pleasure meeting you all.

Lets hope this is the first of many more to come.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi all, wish id phoned in sick...totally bored.

Look forward to the next one and i will book holiday.
or maybe do a sat.

Your all fab.

see you all again soon

nickie, kev and the sprogs.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah it was nice to meet you all

Shame we probably wont be here for the next one

But on the other hand...it'll mean we are there
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

was a really nice day wasn't it will be good to do it again

so lets start planning dates shall we do it once a month? how often?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
was a really nice day wasn't it will be good to do it again

so lets start planning dates shall we do it once a month? how often?
Sounds good to us...although our future OZ plans seem to be slipping away.

What time did you all leave?

We're up for once a month if everyone one else is.....same pub??? didnt feel very welcome though.

March the what next???

nickie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Next month would be good, don't forget it is the easter weekend in March and Mother's day on the 2nd.

As for a different pub, how about the Badgers Mount , London Road, Halstead?

Its close to junc 4 of the M25, and I am sure it has a play area for the children to use. (will need to check if its still there)

Its opposite the Polehill Garden Centre.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seat151
Next month would be good, don't forget it is the easter weekend in March and Mother's day on the 2nd.

As for a different pub, how about the Badgers Mount , London Road, Halstead?

Its close to junc 4 of the M25, and I am sure it has a play area for the children to use. (will need to check if its still there)

Its opposite the Polehill Garden Centre.
oh yes i know it...used to have a play area, not sure any more though.
any days good for us.

nickie
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:22 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there - hope you all had a good time at the weekend
Count us in for the next one, won't you?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:43 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Newbie as just found this thread - I was searching for info about the snakes in our garden and found this!

Anyway I'm from Westerham and came to Bunbury WA 7 months ago. Previous to that I immigrated to Perth on 1987. It a long a story but I ended up back in UK for a while!. Anyway here now ith partner from Farnborough (her first time). I worked in Belvedere so know the areas (and pubs!) your discussing well.

If anyone wnats any info on Perth or Bunbury just ask.

Good luck in your ventures!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Sounds good to us...although our future OZ plans seem to be slipping away.

What time did you all leave?

We're up for once a month if everyone one else is.....same pub??? didnt feel very welcome though.

March the what next???

nickie
definitely a different pub they were happy enough when I talked to them about it but got seriously stupid when we were there dunno why!!

we all left about 4-4.30pm so you didnt miss a lot
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Hi guys

Newbie as just found this thread - I was searching for info about the snakes in our garden and found this!

Anyway I'm from Westerham and came to Bunbury WA 7 months ago. Previous to that I immigrated to Perth on 1987. It a long a story but I ended up back in UK for a while!. Anyway here now ith partner from Farnborough (her first time). I worked in Belvedere so know the areas (and pubs!) your discussing well.

If anyone wnats any info on Perth or Bunbury just ask.

Good luck in your ventures!
We're hoping to be in Bunbury by September, is it as nice as everyone says it is.?
We've been to OZ a few times but never to Perth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.