Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Originally Posted by asher
ok see you there
Thanks for the info....see you all there
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:18 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Thanks for the info....see you all there
I will be the one with the australia bag as the Koala and kangaroo were nicked by my neice!! look for a short fat blondeish person with an anxious expression

when you go in the front door go to the right of the bar and look in the seats back there
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi you lot, Im born and bred Dartford and have been living in Adelaide for the past 5 months. Have a really good time at the meet up, cause your now on countdown to living the dream!!

cheers!!!

donna
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

it is the bull 293 london road greenhithe

past bluewater towards greenhithe left at the big roundabout towards dartford town center then up the hill the pub is on the left hand side turn left just before the pub to enter the carpark

if you need more detailed instructions pm me

Thanks asher, see you all there

P.S. those with teenagers, are they going with you?
Our elder son(17) feels quite reluctant, cramps his style being out with mum and dad, I think I was the same at his age . Our other son (9) will be with us though.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelsey37

Our elder son(17) feels quite reluctant, cramps his style being out with mum and dad, I think I was the same at his age . Our other son (9) will be with us though.
Hiya, Our 14 year old daughter is coming so is the 11 yr old, 9 year old and 4 year old.

See you there, tell him we wont show him up. Honest

nickie
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:00 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

my 19 year old looked at me as though I was brain dead when I asked him if he wanted to come so I think I can forget that
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi, well thats sorted then, eldest is doing shift at leisure centre now so will not be coming.

So we will only have Matthew with us.
I'm soooo looking forward to meeting you lot, how exciting.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

I will be the one with the australia bag as the Koala and kangaroo were nicked by my neice!! look for a short fat blondeish person with an anxious expression

when you go in the front door go to the right of the bar and look in the seats back there
Oh i was gonna look for a tall, slim, elegant dancer with a fantastic headress!!!! although obviously you wouldnt be wearing the headress. like your facebook piccy.

Ok, Kev is about 6ft, short brown hair..portly tum!
Im 5ft 10, shoulder brown hair, erm portly tum.
Kelsey is 5ft 5, shoulder length brown hair, sullen look on er face.
Jess has longish blond hair and depending on whether shes hungry or not depends on how her face will look.
Rachel has blond hair and is a bit scatty.
Harvey has blond hair and apart from the portly tum looks like his dad. (poor thing)

Kev and Rachel will be wearing a hat...kevs brown and rachels pink!!! i will be walking about 15 paces behind em.

Nickie.
we really cant wait just gutted i gotta go work at 4!!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Oh i was gonna look for a tall, slim, elegant dancer with a fantastic headress!!!! although obviously you wouldnt be wearing the headress. like your facebook piccy.

Ok, Kev is about 6ft, short brown hair..portly tum!
Im 5ft 10, shoulder brown hair, erm portly tum.
Kelsey is 5ft 5, shoulder length brown hair, sullen look on er face.
Jess has longish blond hair and depending on whether shes hungry or not depends on how her face will look.
Rachel has blond hair and is a bit scatty.
Harvey has blond hair and apart from the portly tum looks like his dad. (poor thing)

Kev and Rachel will be wearing a hat...kevs brown and rachels pink!!! i will be walking about 15 paces behind em.

Nickie.
we really cant wait just gutted i gotta go work at 4!!!

never mind we will have a blast and we can always make this a regular thing

I don't put photos of myself on the internet as I have had a bad stalking experience in the past and never want to go through stuff like that again!
also it gives me the chance to decide who I want to know the real me

If any of you bring cameras please do not post any pictures of me on here or other sites thanks
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

never mind we will have a blast and we can always make this a regular thing

I don't put photos of myself on the internet as I have had a bad stalking experience in the past and never want to go through stuff like that again!
also it gives me the chance to decide who I want to know the real me

If any of you bring cameras please do not post any pictures of me on here or other sites thanks

You know guys we're just gonna take on the challenge and try and sus out who/where you are. Don't think I'll have any probs from whats been said

Ok so just to recap its from 12noon this sunday 17feb, at The Bull 293 London Rd Greenhithe.

See you all there.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

You know guys we're just gonna take on the challenge and try and sus out who/where you are. Don't think I'll have any probs from whats been said

Ok so just to recap its from 12noon this sunday 17feb, at The Bull 293 London Rd Greenhithe.

See you all there.
yep. really looking forward to it.

Nickie
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:13 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Wish we were coming along too, but not a chance unfortunately....

(we're going away )

Llet us know when the next meet-up is though, coz we'd love to all come along
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:06 pm

See you all there.
Oh yeah

slight change look for the short fat woman with a brown bob and purple highlights

sorry went to the hairdressers today
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by JenniGee

(we're going away )

darn would have been lovely to meet you
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JenniGee

(we're going away )

When are you going? is there a chance to get together in the half term? or do you wanna do summat at easter?

nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.