Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Kent/South East

Anyone in Kent/South East

Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:19 am
Just Joined

kentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nicekentishdeb is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in Kent/South East

Hi
thanks for invite - will try and make it - I think I read you doing your level 2 BSL exam on this thread, if you need any help I'm actually a sign language teacher, where are you doing your exams, I work for both kcc and medway.
Debbie
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kentishdeb
Hi all kent and south east people

Have just posted about the trauma of getting our visas at long last and just wanted to say we live in Rainham and are going to Perth this year. Thats my husband, and three daughters. My brother lives in Kinross, Perth and we went out there a couple of years ago for a reckie, the place is lovely, we went down to margaret river (which I loved thought it looked like Cornwall) and went to Sydney for a few days (which again loved it) - can't say anything negative at all.

So just wanted to say hi.

Debbie
Hi

great to hear from you Perth sounds ideal as you will have family to help you settle in.

we are in Sydney

can you come to the meet on the 17th? The more the merrier really
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Was any decision made about the venue? Still on for the 17th?

Trying to find a venue for our leaving party at the moment. Anyone know of anywhere in Medway that will hold 200? Tried all the obvious ones... PM me if you have any suggestions.....Ta.....
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by medwaymark

Trying to find a venue for our leaving party at the moment. Anyone know of anywhere in Medway that will hold 200? Tried all the obvious ones... PM me if you have any suggestions.....Ta.....
Hiya,
Yes think we settled on The Bull in Dartford...hope so cos thats where im going!!

Dunno bout venues in medway sorry.

See you there.
Nickie
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Mark

We held ours at the Davis Estate community centre

cost was good, had to supply own disco and food though

Bar was free (as in they didnt charge to run it)

woops sorry forgot to Pm this
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sam
Mark

We held ours at the Davis Estate community centre

cost was good, had to supply own disco and food though

Bar was free (as in they didnt charge to run it)

woops sorry forgot to Pm this
That'll be the wine, Sam
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hiya,
Yes think we settled on The Bull in Dartford...hope so cos thats where im going!!

Dunno bout venues in medway sorry.

See you there.
Nickie
Do you know the address so I can put it in to the Satnav?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Do you know the address so I can put it in to the Satnav?
THE BULL INN LOMBARD ST DARTFORD .I WILL CHECK WITH NICKIE
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ASHERRRRRRRRRR

Is that the place you were thinking?????

Nickie
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Right, there are 3 pubs in or around Dartford called the Bull!

1..The Bull and Vic, 1 High Street Dartford

2..The Bull, 293 London Road, Greenhithe DA9 9DA

3..The Bull, Lombard Street, Horton Kirby DA4 9DF

I thought that it was the second one that the meet was happening?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:18 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seat151
Right, there are 3 pubs in or around Dartford called the Bull!

1..The Bull and Vic, 1 High Street Dartford

2..The Bull, 293 London Road, Greenhithe DA9 9DA

3..The Bull, Lombard Street, Horton Kirby DA4 9DF

I thought that it was the second one that the meet was happening?
I will post the info on here tonight my mate is taking me there today to make sure all is ok for the meet
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
I will post the info on here tonight my mate is taking me there today to make sure all is ok for the meet
Cool ok.

Nickie
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:18 pm

it is the bull 293 london road greenhithe

past bluewater towards greenhithe left at the big roundabout towards dartford town center then up the hill the pub is on the left hand side turn left just before the pub to enter the carpark

if you need more detailed instructions pm me
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
it is the bull 293 london road greenhithe

past bluewater towards greenhithe left at the big roundabout towards dartford town center then up the hill the pub is on the left hand side turn left just before the pub to enter the carpark

if you need more detailed instructions pm me
Thats where we will be..

cool.

see you all then.

nickie and kev
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Thats where we will be..

cool.

see you all then.

nickie and kev
ok see you there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.