Reload this Page >

21 year old girl needs friends Gold Coast

21 year old girl needs friends Gold Coast

Old May 20th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 21 year old girl needs friends Gold Coast

Hi everyone,
Th girl that looks after our children has just arrived from the UK, she is settling in really well but she is finding it hard to meet people her own age. If you are, or know of anyone around this age group who is looking to expand his.her social circle please get in touch.
Cheers in advance
Sally
Old May 20th 2008, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: 21 year old girl needs friends Gold Coast

Hi, I'm mid 20's and moving out to the Gold Coast 2 weeks on Sunday. I'm moving out with my boyfriend and we have no children. Will PM you once we're there and settled to arrange meeting up.

Out of interest, just wondering whether there are many other young couples/singles out there. I'm open to meeting people of all ages and situations, but was just wondering.

Old May 20th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default Re: 21 year old girl needs friends Gold Coast

Originally Posted by GaznEm
Hi, I'm mid 20's and moving out to the Gold Coast 2 weeks on Sunday. I'm moving out with my boyfriend and we have no children. Will PM you once we're there and settled to arrange meeting up.

Out of interest, just wondering whether there are many other young couples/singles out there. I'm open to meeting people of all ages and situations, but was just wondering.

Hi where are you living.
Old May 21st 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road

Hi, we're staying in Souhtport for the first 3 weeks, but hope to find a rental around Pacific Pines in this time.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=535758&page=2

we are meeting for far too many beers next month and i reckon they'll be a good crowd, aged from 20's up to some dad like characters.
You're welcome to join us!
Sam
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sambo76

we are meeting for far too many beers next month and i reckon they'll be a good crowd, aged from 20's up to some dad like characters.
Sam
Ha ha! You'll get your arse kicked for that!
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:25 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambo76

Sam
Aren't you well and truly into the "Dad Like Age-group"?
Old May 24th 2008, 10:58 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we're staying in Souhtport for the first 3 weeks, but hope to find a rental around Pacific Pines in this time.
Pac Pines,theres your 1st mistake! Lol.
Old May 25th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Aren't you well and truly into the "Dad Like Age-group"?
It scientifically possible, I guess.....

....smart arse!
Old May 26th 2008, 8:28 am
Just Joined

jmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=GaznEm;6371554]Hi, I'm mid 20's and moving out to the Gold Coast 2 weeks on Sunday. I'm moving out with my boyfriend and we have no children. Will PM you once we're there and settled to arrange meeting up.

Hi, we too are mid 20's, no children, been on the gold coast around 9 months now. Can't say that i've bumped into many other young couples since we've been here, seems like most people are mid to late 30's with children! It would be nice to meet someone of similar status to ourselves! When u get settled in a bit, we ought to arrange a meet up! Jay & Sammie
Old May 28th 2008, 10:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Pac Pines,theres your 1st mistake! Lol.

Lol Brido
Pauline
Old May 29th 2008, 1:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jmcbroom;6394406]

Hi, we too are mid 20's, no children, been on the gold coast around 9 months now. Can't say that i've bumped into many other young couples since we've been here, seems like most people are mid to late 30's with children! It would be nice to meet someone of similar status to ourselves! When u get settled in a bit, we ought to arrange a meet up! Jay & Sammie
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE SURFERS BOOZERS THREAD IN THE MEET UP SECTION?
MIGHT BE JUST WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR
Old May 29th 2008, 8:50 am
Just Joined

jmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=soapy;6407182]
Originally Posted by jmcbroom

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE SURFERS BOOZERS THREAD IN THE MEET UP SECTION?
MIGHT BE JUST WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR
Cheers mate, just looked it up, we'll be up for that one!! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!!
Old May 29th 2008, 9:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=jmcbroom;6408074]
Originally Posted by soapy

Cheers mate, just looked it up, we'll be up for that one!! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!!
your more than welcome
Old May 31st 2008, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=soapy;6408191]
Originally Posted by jmcbroom

your more than welcome
soapy, stealin me thunder...i post a link to the boozers thread and not a jot of thanks from anyone...its not like i've got nowt else better to do, honestly....:curse:

seriously tho, everyone is welcome to the boozers meet, the more the merrier- they're always a good laugh, if not a little messy... and we're losing a few founder members for a little while they go back to Blighty n apply for Oz properly, so we need to boost our ranks.
See ya there, sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.