Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Saturday is serious??? - bugger - looks like I'll have to drink out of a glass rather than licking it fron the table :-(
Oh don't spoil the fun. Why change the habits of a lifetime? I'd ignore her if I was you, she's getting very serious and responsible. She'll be staying sober next and offering to drive you everywhere Must be her age.........

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 16th 2006 at 7:13 am.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:33 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

ok.i cant be assed readin all 7 pages who's all going? is it couples,wimen only?

I may just surprise you all n just turn up,on ma tod details please?

Please excuse my ignorance

Donna.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:00 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
ok.i cant be assed readin all 7 pages who's all going? is it couples,wimen only?

Donna.
Its not all women, its a mix - see the other thread on the main forum for details You'd be very welcome if you wanna join us
Old Aug 19th 2006, 6:37 am
Home and Happy

Anytime after 7pm at Gilhooleys Chermside, for anyone who missed this rambling thread eaerlier
Thats if I can crawl out from underneath this pile of Microbrew Mansion empties.....
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:34 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
mixed men and ladies and also Bar232 and Cresta we are not to sure what they are... .

You can come on your own though no problem.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 8:16 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
mixed men and ladies and also Bar232 and Cresta we are not to sure what they are... .

You can come on your own though no problem.
And chipmunks and squirrels Is Blodwyn the sheep coming????
Old Aug 19th 2006, 3:17 pm
Home and Happy

And a good night was had by all!
One Aussie made it to 10pm!!! Shock horror, that could make the headlines!
Lovely to meet some new faces - Peter and family, 6 weeks in Aus and doing well and 232bar - the chipmunk hasn't got your hat
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:49 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And a good night was had by all!
One Aussie made it to 10pm!!! Shock horror, that could make the headlines!
Lovely to meet some new faces - Peter and family, 6 weeks in Aus and doing well and 232bar - the chipmunk hasn't got your hat
But he is probably sitting in corner gibbering today wondering where those hours of his life went... .