Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 19th August - North Brissie Beer Swigging Night?

It'll win an award one day!!! lolol
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:25 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That has to be one of the best "spat beer all over the keyboard" posts ever......
I have feelings you know
Old Aug 13th 2006, 3:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I have feelings you know
Where? In a box under the house?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

eh....what time are we meeting????

I posted about my new bike on a biker forum that I frequent and I've now got about 4/5 people coming to collect the bike with me and we're going for a small trip in the afternoon. I'm meeting them at 14:30 - what time do I need to be back with you guys for???
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
eh....what time are we meeting????

I posted about my new bike on a biker forum that I frequent and I've now got about 4/5 people coming to collect the bike with me and we're going for a small trip in the afternoon. I'm meeting them at 14:30 - what time do I need to be back with you guys for???
Well I'll try and be there about 7......so any time after that I guess - don't panic if you're a bit late, we have a dispensation that says we can stay out late as long as we send any Queenslanders home early
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:34 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I have feelings you know
Yes I seem to recall the slaps you get for having them
Old Aug 13th 2006, 10:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yes I seem to recall the slaps you get for having them
I'm surprised she ever lets him out on his own
Old Aug 14th 2006, 9:51 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Where? In a box under the house?
He's got that many boxes there they would be hard to find.

Slapping you gets you to express your feelings in a more organised manor. well that's what Mrs. Cresta informs me.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
He's got that many boxes there they would be hard to find.

Slapping you gets you to express your feelings in a more organised manor. well that's what Mrs. Cresta informs me.
So thats why how she keeps him in line, a good slapping now and then
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:52 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

So thats why how she keeps him in line, a good slapping now and then
And I enjoy them sooooooooooooo much
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:07 pm
Home and Happy

And I enjoy them sooooooooooooo much
Tart
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:29 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Tart
Will you to behave or people won't realise this a serious thread about a meet up this Saturday
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

oh is this meant to be serious.... do they know that I'm going?? I don't think I can do serious... i'm serious!!!!!

I think i need more sleep....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
Old Aug 16th 2006, 1:42 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by YoSemite
oh is this meant to be serious.... do they know that I'm going?? I don't think I can do serious... i'm serious!!!!!

I think i need more sleep....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
Think I do too, only managed to sleep till 11....and before you all make rude noises, I WAS still posting at 3am.

I don't do serious, thats for wimps
Old Aug 16th 2006, 6:44 am
Banned

Think I do too, only managed to sleep till 11....and before you all make rude noises, I WAS still posting at 3am.

I don't do serious, thats for wimps
Saturday is serious??? - bugger - looks like I'll have to drink out of a glass rather than licking it fron the table :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.