Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Qualified Cabinet Makers - Brisbane

Qualified Cabinet Makers - Brisbane

Old Jan 9th 2016, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Qualified Cabinet Makers - Brisbane

These amazing opportunities are based in Brisbane, Queensland, and offer a competitive salary package.

457 Visa sponsorship is available if required.

The Company:

Our client offers world-class shop fitting, cabinetry and fine joinery. Established 70 years ago, it has the size, capacity and capability to successfully deliver projects of all ranges, whilst still providing customers with personalized one-on-one service. Our client’s reputation is founded on reliability, quality, knowledge and cost efficiency. They deliver more than just architectural cabinetry - the difference is their fine joinery, enabling custom-designed and complex ideas and plans to come to fruition

They are currently seeking the services of some experienced,qualified cabinetmakers to join their existing, workshop based, friendly team.

The successful applicant(s) should be:

Trade qualified
Be able to work as part of a team, supervised or unsupervised
Able to follow WH&S instructions
Have a high attention to detail
Holds a current drivers licence
Be reliable with a good work ethic
To be well presented with good communication skills

A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, along with a 457 Visa Sponsorship for qualified International Candidates wishing to live and work in Australia.

Applications:

To apply, please send your FULL CV, including copies of Trades certificates, IELTS certificate (if required), TWO written references and if possible, photos of some recent, relevant work.

Last edited by genorm; Jan 9th 2016 at 10:03 am.
Old Jan 27th 2016, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

stevensarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qualified Cabinet Makers - Brisbane

Hello Dave

I have emailed you some information regarding my partner Mr Steven Tubbs.

We are interested in the cabinet maker job opportunity. Should you have any problems with the email/attachments please let me know, i will forward another copy.

Kind Regards
Sarah