Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

IT Permanent or Contract opportunities Brisbane or Gold Coast

IT Permanent or Contract opportunities Brisbane or Gold Coast

Old Dec 20th 2009, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Patrick D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT Permanent or Contract opportunities Brisbane or Gold Coast

We run a professional services IT consulting & project management business.Our clients are primarily from federal & state government and private enterprise heavy industry and finance sector. I am interested in new migrants (arrived or soon to arrive) who have circa 5+ years commercial experience with corporate organisations or a consulting background with IT professional services.It is likely you will have a relevent degree and/or industry certifications. You must have permanent residency rights. Project Management, Enterprise Architects, Voice & Data Engineers, Software Engineers and System Network Engineers are of particular interest. Please send me a private message with email contact details and i will detail and gain understanding of your requirements.If you have the appropriate skill & knowledge we have a number of significant assignments & projects requiring additional resources or commencing January 2010 & onwards.

Thank you in advance.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Re: IT Permanent or Contract opportunities Brisbane or Gold Coast

Patrick,

I sent you a message.

Thanks!

-scaria197
Old Mar 8th 2010, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

OptimusDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Message sent.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patrick D
We run a professional services IT consulting & project management business.Our clients are primarily from federal & state government and private enterprise heavy industry and finance sector. I am interested in new migrants (arrived or soon to arrive) who have circa 5+ years commercial experience with corporate organisations or a consulting background with IT professional services.It is likely you will have a relevent degree and/or industry certifications. You must have permanent residency rights. Project Management, Enterprise Architects, Voice & Data Engineers, Software Engineers and System Network Engineers are of particular interest. Please send me a private message with email contact details and i will detail and gain understanding of your requirements.If you have the appropriate skill & knowledge we have a number of significant assignments & projects requiring additional resources or commencing January 2010 & onwards.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Patrick,

I am from India and moving to OZ in May. I have 4+ years of experience on .net tehnologies (ASP.net, C#.net, SQL Server,.net Compact Framework, SQL Ce, Windows mobile 6.x). I have a permanant residancy visa. If you have any openings on the above skill set please contact me, I am in a need of job. My Email id is: [email protected]