Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Owner operator excavator driver required. (Perth)

Owner operator excavator driver required. (Perth)

Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:59 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Owner operator excavator driver required. (Perth)

Hi again. A good friend of mine is being constantly let down by his excavator driver. He is looking for somebody to do three or four jobs a week, (apparantly each job only lasts 2 or 3 hours) and he needs someone whose middle name is 'reliable'. The guy that keeps letting him down is an Aussie guy, and he doesnt seem to think not turning up for a job is a problem. Which is a stange attitude to be honest. Anyone who can recommend someone please either reply to this post, or pm me, and I can forward all your replies on (should there be any, of course)

I posted this earlier, but meant to post it in the Barbie, hence reposting it here, where I originally intended.

Thanks guys.