Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Electrician needed

Electrician needed

Old May 2nd 2013, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Lee Cassell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrician needed

Looking for a UK spark south of the river near Willetton area, WA. Preferably have 2391 quals. Inbox me with details and needed for immediate start.
Old May 6th 2013, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

AVA2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electrician needed

2391 for sparky in oz????
Old May 6th 2013, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

Lee Cassell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AVA2009
2391 for sparky in oz????
Yes 2391. New rules means everyone who comes through now has to do a 12 month log book regardless of what Visa they come in on. A lot employers won't employ unless you have Grade A, which you can't get without completion of this log book. Being a British spark you can't just forget your training and anyone with 2391 shows a good level of electrician that i don't need to teach testing or fault finding to. Helping other people who may struggle until they get their grade A. Thanks
Old Jul 19th 2013, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

callum1205 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lee,9
My name is Gary Irvine.I have an A Grade license and have my 2391 city and guilds.I also have perm residency and have extensive hazardous area experience and have Scottish power certification to switch at hv up to 11 kv.give me a shout if u are interested.
Gary
Old Jul 31st 2013, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

LeonG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i know this question is all ways asked and i know people are probably going to get frustrated at me but here goes,
im in WA i got my Electrical mechanics cert ARTC from TRA, Also just got my restricted licence and about to sit the Balcata 2 week electrical licencing course!!!!!! do i really have to do a logbook or do i just sit the 2 week course them wam bam im A Grade after sending the complete course stuff to energysafe???
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:08 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeonG23
hi
i know this question is all ways asked and i know people are probably going to get frustrated at me but here goes,
im in WA i got my Electrical mechanics cert ARTC from TRA, Also just got my restricted licence and about to sit the Balcata 2 week electrical licencing course!!!!!! do i really have to do a logbook or do i just sit the 2 week course them wam bam im A Grade after sending the complete course stuff to energysafe???
Not the place for this question. If you stick with WA you need logbook. If you come to SA you can get A license after wiring rules course at PEER.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

markwest1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee Cassell
Looking for a UK spark south of the river near Willetton area, WA. Preferably have 2391 quals. Inbox me with details and needed for immediate start.
Hi my name is mark west and ive just started my visa application,
If I send you a copy of my cv could you point me in the right direction and help will be appreciated
Thanks
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 2:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markwest1978
Hi my name is mark west and ive just started my visa application,
If I send you a copy of my cv could you point me in the right direction and help will be appreciated
Thanks
Hi Mark,

Lee hasn't been on the site for a while. If you need help with the assessment process - have a look at the Electricians Forum (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97) and if it's help with the visa process you need, try Australia's immigration and visa section (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32). There's also lots of general info about Australia (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54) so have a good look around, and shout if you need help.

Oh, and welcome to BE
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

markwest1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi Mark,

Lee hasn't been on the site for a while. If you need help with the assessment process - have a look at the Electricians Forum (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97) and if it's help with the visa process you need, try Australia's immigration and visa section (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32). There's also lots of general info about Australia (http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54) so have a good look around, and shout if you need help.

Oh, and welcome to BE
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
Old Aug 4th 2013, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by markwest1978
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
No worries
Old Oct 14th 2013, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

GAZZA77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Has any one got any idea of how long i takes to get a grade A licence for Queensland and is there a lot of industrial electrical work that is commutable from the gold coast

Cheers

Gazza
Old Nov 13th 2013, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

It's difficult these days to say the least. I'd suggest you talk to Gary Du Chateau at This Is Australia.

Originally Posted by GAZZA77
Hi All

Has any one got any idea of how long i takes to get a grade A licence for Queensland and is there a lot of industrial electrical work that is commutable from the gold coast

Cheers

Gazza
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Zakman is an unknown quantity at this point

Lee

Are you still looking for a UK electrician? I have my A Grade License and PR visa. I can PM you my CV if you are interested?

Cheers
Dean