Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Diesel Generator mechanic / fabricators /Jack of all trades

Diesel Generator mechanic / fabricators /Jack of all trades

Old Sep 22nd 2011, 9:35 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Default Diesel Generator mechanic / fabricators /Jack of all trades

Are you a time served mechanic/fitter experienced in car, 4 x 4, light commercial or heavy diesel plant.

can you service/repair heavy plant especially Cummins and Perkins diesel engines.

do you also have skills in welding and fabrication, electrical troubleshooting and repair, Computer literate.

We are based in Brendale, North Brisbane, we sell, service & install diesel generators from 5KVA upto 4MW,

Our website is www.jubileenrg.com. We are owned by an English man, Have an English Electrician/ Mechanic , An English Salesman, but best of all A Welsh Service manager (thats me). we are a small team in a fast growing company, jump on board now and grow with us.

If your interested or you know someone who is send me a message.