Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Catastrophe Analyst required Sydney

Catastrophe Analyst required Sydney

Old Jul 9th 2011, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Catastrophe Analyst required Sydney

My husband will be looking to recruit a catastrophe analyst for a Sydney based employer. Sponsorship might be possible and experience is essential, ideally about 3 years.

Please PM me for more details and include some brief background of yourself.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

SAM_1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Catastrophe Analyst required Sydney

Hi,

I have just come across your meaasge about the prospect of a Catastrophe Analyst job in Sydney.

Please can you send me some more details about this.

For your information I have been working within the Catatrophe Modelling market for some 5 years or so with a career break of 18-months where I went travelling to OZ & NZ. I am have a high standard of MS Excel and SQL as well as some skills involving KML and shapefiles. I am currently working for Advent and am based in London.

I am 35 years old and married (5 years+).

Please let me know if there is anything else you would want to know.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam, the position is still available and Mr Bermudashorts said you seem to have the right skills. I will PM you his email address and a bit more details and please can you send current CV and salary to him directly. I think you won't be able to answer the PM as you are a new member, but you should be able to see it. If you can't read it just post a couple more times on the forum and then you will be able to.

Cheers
Old Aug 24th 2011, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the quick response. I will email ove my CV accordingly.

Cheers
Old Aug 26th 2011, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Sam - Mr BS said he didn't get your CV yet, just thought I would check whether you sent it in case you did and think he is not answering!
Old Aug 29th 2011, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Hi BS, no problem. I have not sent it yet.........working on it at the moment and will send it over in the next couple of hours.

Thanks
S
Old Oct 11th 2011, 11:43 am
Just Joined

methexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nice

BS,

Is the job still available? I believe I tick all the boxes for the role

Many Thanks
Old Oct 11th 2011, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by methexis
BS,

Is the job still available? I believe I tick all the boxes for the role

Many Thanks
I think so yes, I will PM you an email address to send CV. But you might need to post a couple more times before you can get messages.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

methexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nicemethexis is just really nice

Okay third time!!!

Seems like an odd measure to allow you to see private messages.....I will get my details sent over to you asap.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 8:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by methexis
Okay third time!!!

Seems like an odd measure to allow you to see private messages.
Sorry but we had to implement this policy in order to deter spammers who try and target members via the PM system. Some forums won't allow new members to utilize the pm system unless the member has made many, many posts or been a member for a certain period of time, so we have tried to keep things to as a minimum as possible. Hope you understand.

Sue
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Sue I fully understand!

I shall post some more, seems like a good site to look for job ops over seas!

Thanks for posting.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Dundus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking for someone? I'm currently in London moving to Oz soon, 6 years insurance experience in the Lloyds market of which 4 is in cat modelling. If you can pm me too that would be great.

Thanks!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dundus
Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking for someone? I'm currently in London moving to Oz soon, 6 years insurance experience in the Lloyds market of which 4 is in cat modelling. If you can pm me too that would be great.

Thanks!
Dundus I can PM you but you won't be able to read it until you make a few more contributions to the site ... the position is not filled although I understand from Mr BS that talks are progressing with another candidate. I don't know much about it though, I keep out of it.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

Ok thanks!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Here's the third post so I will be able to see your message in 24 hours.

Thanks for your help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.