Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Australia Jobs
Reload this Page >

Aged Care Nurses needed NSW South West Rocks

Aged Care Nurses needed NSW South West Rocks

Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:33 am
Just Joined

noosa1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aged Care Nurses needed NSW South West Rocks

I am DON of an aged care facility in Soth West Rocks NSW ( between Kempsey and Nambucca Heads). I am in need of Registered Nurses from the UK. We can offer regional sponsership. Please let me know if you are interested. Please send your CV to [email protected] and i will send you further information about the positions

Many Thanks
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aged Care Nurses needed NSW South West Rocks

Originally Posted by noosa1
I am DON of an aged care facility in Soth West Rocks NSW ( between Kempsey and Nambucca Heads). I am in need of Registered Nurses from the UK. We can offer regional sponsership. Please let me know if you are interested. Please send your CV to [email protected] and i will send you further information about the positions

Many Thanks
You were Director of one in Noosa last week

Are you really an agency?
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:53 am
Just Joined

noosa1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aged Care Nurses needed NSW South West Rocks

No !!we own 4 aged care facilities , 2 in NSW and 2 in Queensland. As you probably know aged care nursing staff are very difficult to recruit and we had a good response from our Noosa thread. It made sense to put a new thread out for our other facilty we need nurses for. Thats the whole point, we don't want agency nurses we want to recruit staff. I can PM you our website if you wish
Wendy