Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Zena the whinger strikes back!

Zena the whinger strikes back!

Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:21 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zena the whinger strikes back!

Anyone watching a new life downunder on real time?
Is it just me or does this woman just not realise what a good thing is?
Maybe I am just being cynical ...... but is it just me?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:22 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: Zena the whinger strikes back!

Zena.......

*virtual slap*

Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

paul&sharon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
Zena.......

*virtual slap*

are the programs not all repeats? we need to/want to know what has happened to all of the families involved eg skeggs vorsters etc iff anyone can help "pleeeease" tell me i am dying to know thnx sharon
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Yes, they are all repeats, but I can't help watching them again!!!

I felt so sorry for Zena's hubby and daughter when they came back, although I can understand how she felt when the son went home, that would be hard for any parent. Zena and the Skeggs woman are both such whingers!!

I agree Sharon, I would love them to make some new programmes showing what all the families are up to now. Heres hoping
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:02 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, cant bring myself to watch these anymore cos they make me SO mad!

I think it was out of order for her to suggest coming home when her husband had just had a bereavement...
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see it. What did she do? The last time I saw it the son had gone back to the UK and Zena was really upset about that.

So what happened on yesterdays prog?

Tracey
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:25 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Anyone watching a new life downunder on real time?
Is it just me or does this woman just not realise what a good thing is?
Maybe I am just being cynical ...... but is it just me?
I thought she was a very selfish woman....
Before she went she was questioning the move....
Why do some people bother with all the trouble if their not prepared to give it a go
My heart went out to her husband and daughter
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:26 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I didn't see it. What did she do? The last time I saw it the son had gone back to the UK and Zena was really upset about that.

Tracey
It was a repeat...
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

high.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nicehigh.rise is just really nice

yeah what about the son though, there was definitely a hint of malice in his closing statement ' i got what I wanted all along, even although my stepdad didn't, that's just too bad' I know he was just an immature kid but you do wonder what underlying pressures the whinging mother was put under by him to return.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

this was the woman who went to an interview without even looking at her CV to see if she had printed out a correct version. I'm glad they are back in the UK, some people don't deserve to be in Australia.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Tracey
She kept changing her mind, one minute she wanted to go home, the next she was going to give it a go. In the end they came back after only 4 months. I couldn't believe she then sat there and said, she knows 4 months wasn't really long enough. I bet her hubby could of slapped her one!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ninijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Steve&Clare
this was the woman who went to an interview without even looking at her CV to see if she had printed out a correct version. I'm glad they are back in the UK, some people don't deserve to be in Australia.
I couldn’t agree more with all the comments above, glad I wasn’t the only one thinking these things - God they will let anyone in! What a selfish woman, her daughter and husband were so happy, she was determined not to give it ago and sabotage everything good that happened.

I was so disappointed that they focused so much on the relationships and didn’t show more of OZ. But I guess they deliberately chose people who were going to Oz to fix a problem, often with their marriage (not Zena and hubby, but the other couples shown) and not for a better life. Everyone with any brains knows a different location isn’t going to solve a break down in a relationship, its going to make it even worse.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 12:52 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ninijon
I couldn’t agree more with all the comments above, glad I wasn’t the only one thinking these things - God they will let anyone in! What a selfish woman, her daughter and husband were so happy, she was determined not to give it ago and sabotage everything good that happened.

I was so disappointed that they focused so much on the relationships and didn’t show more of OZ. But I guess they deliberately chose people who were going to Oz to fix a problem, often with their marriage (not Zena and hubby, but the other couples shown) and not for a better life. Everyone with any brains knows a different location isn’t going to solve a break down in a relationship, its going to make it even worse.
just out of curiousity, has it occured to any of you who have just completely slagged off someone you have never met, that
they might just be users of this site?
the programe makers might have just eddited (SP) to make good viewing?

Its happened before on this site and when the person who was being slagged off by loads of people came on here to give her side of the story there were a lot of red faces. It actually turned out her "really lovely hubby who she treated like a piece of shite" (so the programme made out) was having an affair or 2.

We all know it is hard for some people to move to the other side of the world, I for one with the correct edditing could have looked like the most evil wife in the world if we were on that show 3 months after I got here.

Kala
Old Jun 6th 2005, 1:11 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
just out of curiousity, has it occured to any of you who have just completely slagged off someone you have never met, that
they might just be users of this site?
the programe makers might have just eddited (SP) to make good viewing?

Its happened before on this site and when the person who was being slagged off by loads of people came on here to give her side of the story there were a lot of red faces. It actually turned out her "really lovely hubby who she treated like a piece of shite" (so the programme made out) was having an affair or 2.

We all know it is hard for some people to move to the other side of the world, I for one with the correct edditing could have looked like the most evil wife in the world if we were on that show 3 months after I got here.

Kala

I agree totally...who could say how you would feel if you moved here and your child then decided to go home..It would break your heart and make it very hard to settle.

I also don't remember seeing them actually go home, last one I saw Zena had decided that although she had a place for her daughter back in her old school that she would in fact give Australia another try, thats where it ended, unless I missed something and she did in fact end up going home. Even those who are confident in moving can sometimes change their minds, you really don't know until you get here...even then your feelings can change.

Spalens wife
Old Jun 6th 2005, 1:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Kala< I can't believe such comments as "they don't desrve to live in Australia".

I also said this on another thread about the Skeggs we all have bad days when we'll slag anything off, they obviously edited all hers into the programme I found her very likeable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.