Yvonne Woods

Old Aug 28th 2003, 3:55 pm
Badge

Originally posted by madmancunian
Cyber-stalking is a crime.

Quit while you're ahead.

MM
maybe the moderators should remove this post and the account as it is an invasion of privacy..and not exactly nice..not the place to hang your washing agreed

badgers

Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:44 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
maybe the moderators should remove this post and the account as it is an invasion of privacy..and not exactly nice..not the place to hang your washing agreed

badgers
Personal view is that I agree with you badgers. Though it is not for us to say I think only Yvonne should have that choice. She may decide to leave it as it does her EX no favours at all!
Sean
PS Good luck for the future Yvonne I hope you find happiness eventually
Old Aug 29th 2003, 6:25 am
Just Joined

unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

my final word on this sorry part of my life.

the last 12 months has led me to being clinically depressed, even after being on tablets for another depression 6 years ago. it has caused constant anxiety attacks also. I am now clear of them both. so believe me, it has been a matter that i have given much thought.

people are not what they seem, they try to hide their reasons from others.

i note that many people have made their feelings known, based on little or no fact. maybe this point brings out emotion in people, amongst all the exictement that is ahead of them. it may also show that people are willing to believe others, when they really dont have the information to make a value based judgement.

I have based my decisions on fact, after many months of trying to ignore what was staring me in the face. i was even still prepared to give the relationship another go until basically being pushed too far.

all in all, this forum has some good things to offer. but please do give thought to the other side of the coin. what does happen if things go bad? what happens?

environments may change, people do not.

Old Aug 29th 2003, 7:43 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by unknown
my final word on this sorry part of my life.

the last 12 months has led me to being clinically depressed, even after being on tablets for another depression 6 years ago. it has caused constant anxiety attacks also. I am now clear of them both. so believe me, it has been a matter that i have given much thought.

people are not what they seem, they try to hide their reasons from others.

i note that many people have made their feelings known, based on little or no fact. maybe this point brings out emotion in people, amongst all the exictement that is ahead of them. it may also show that people are willing to believe others, when they really dont have the information to make a value based judgement.

I have based my decisions on fact, after many months of trying to ignore what was staring me in the face. i was even still prepared to give the relationship another go until basically being pushed too far.

all in all, this forum has some good things to offer. but please do give thought to the other side of the coin. what does happen if things go bad? what happens?

environments may change, people do not.

Unknown,
The point that other members are trying to make is that this is a very private matter that involves obviously very raw emotions and as such is not a topic for an open forum such as this one. The breakdown of your relationship is private to you and your partner and initially everyone was intrigued as to the whole story, this is human nature. We don't want to get into a he said/she said situation that wouldn't help anyone. You have to put a line under this chapter of your life it is over and there is quite obviously no way of going back. Move on. Life is too precious and far too short.