Yvonne Woods

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:39 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ywoods
awwwww PB, yer not a bad ole stick really

As I have previously said, both my son and I are very well and very happy and the concern is very appreciated

Yvonne
Yvonne,

Old pewter mug, just don't worry about it. Life goes on. So some moron you thought you liked slapped you and your kid or something - you're better off without that kind of dickwad.

Can you still go live in Aus if you feel like it?
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if I would want to go back. Once bitten twice shy.

Yvonne
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:19 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to go back to him, or to the same place - loads of other destinations. Loads of decent blokes out there too.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 7:31 pm
Badge

i remember you Yvonne - very positive posts- what is your business is your business and make no mistake. Forget all the gossipers on this forum..

all the best Badgers

PS someone was taking about "badgering" someone there ...bloody hell give's us Badgers a bad name..

Old Aug 25th 2003, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

sorry Badger,no pun intended.
donna
Old Aug 25th 2003, 1:39 pm
Badge

Originally posted by donna
sorry Badger,no pun intended.
donna

heh no worries - forgot to put the smiley on what was suposed to be a stupid comment!!

Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:11 am
Just Joined

unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

well yes it is my, the unfortunate sod who actually believed yvonne was coming to australia to start a new life, not running from an old one.

she was found out and decided to return to the uk.

i quote

"if you knew it was a game, why did u play so long"

truth is defence absolute.

she will not be returning to australia under the current visa arrangements. she was given the opportunity to tell the truth to me, but did not.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by ywoods
OK You will get the whole story a little later, working on it now for all of you.

What I will say is Yes I am back in the UK, but gotta keep ya hanging on as to why... be prepared, it is going to be one long almighty post.

I dont like to rise to these sorts of threads, but I think seeing as you shared my elation, you should also share my downfall!

Yvonne

Thanks for the PM PC

i also eagerly await your post yvonne, it will indeed be one hell of a long post.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think this is the right place to hang out your washing.
You started this thread - for what reason we are not sure.
Yvonne has not 'told all' on here.
Why is it you want us to know?
If you can stoop so low as to put this on here, then she has made no mistake by coming back to the UK.

Whisky
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by whisky
Do you think this is the right place to hang out your washing.
You started this thread - for what reason we are not sure.
Yvonne has not 'told all' on here.
Why is it you want us to know?
If you can stoop so low as to put this on here, then she has made no mistake by coming back to the UK.

Whisky

yvonne was given the opportunity to come clean, she did not
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

With you maybe, not on this forum, and she has had the decentsy not to on here.

Whisky
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:26 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Unknown's giving me the creeps Ive got goosebumps just reading his posts.......Scarey!
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

yes it's brilliant

now we have got something to get us a going we can forget pb

i reckon Y found out ozzie men are notorious for having small willies and when she realised that us english men have got the biggest ones (and we know how to use 'em) she got on the next plane home...

she needed a real good 'seeing to' so had no choice but to come back..obvious really..;-)

cheers

richard
Old Aug 28th 2003, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

Whilst I am sorry that someone had an unfortunate outcome to their migration experience and it seems that a sad and tragic tale is underlying this thread - I would like to point out that in Australia the only grounds for divorce are that the marriage has irretrievably broken down. There is no provision within the Family Court of Australia for blame, or accusation, or the agreeing of grounds between parties such as those Yvonne stated in her thread. The parties have to be separated for a minimum of 12 months before divorce proceedings can be commenced.

Last edited by wizzywozza; Aug 28th 2003 at 11:07 am.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

madmancunian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by unknown
yvonne was given the opportunity to come clean, she did not
Cyber-stalking is a crime.

Quit while you're ahead.

MM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.