Yvonne Woods

Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by ywoods
Dotty I agree, which is why I have been deliberating as to wether I should do the post, and I have basically decided against it.

My son is nothing to do with my husband btw he is not the father

Yvonne
All the best Yvonne, to all of you, and may the situation be the best outcome all round. I am sure now everyone knows you are safe and well nobody expects you to post any details at all. Hopefully I speak on behalf of everyone when I say good wishes for the future. D
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you

x
Old Aug 21st 2003, 6:42 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

OK You will get the whole story a little later, working on it now for all of you.

What I will say is Yes I am back in the UK, but gotta keep ya hanging on as to why... be prepared, it is going to be one long almighty post.

I dont like to rise to these sorts of threads, but I think seeing as you shared my elation, you should also share my downfall!

Yvonne

Thanks for the PM PC
Sorry to hear that you think going back to the UK is a downfall , places matter less than people and I am sure that you are better off near to your close family for support.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 21st 2003 at 7:16 am.
Old Aug 21st 2003, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell us anymore Yvonne. Just get through this, and then follow your dreams. Do you think you will go to Oz eventually?
Good luck. Just let us know you are okay, and what you are doing now and again.

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:47 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yvonne,

Glad that you're ok hun....and that you have decided not to tell all...maybe its for the best

good luck

Old Aug 21st 2003, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

PB.. the downfall was not coming back to the UK... it was the breakdown of everything that we had worked so hard to achieve
Old Aug 21st 2003, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

really sorry to have badged you.Hope you are now both well and safe.
Good luck in whatever you decide to do
chin up
donna
Old Aug 21st 2003, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

am i the only one here who is gutted at not getting the real 'down and dirty'...??

ah well thems' the breaks..back to trisha in the mornings..

cheers

richard

/
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
am i the only one here who is gutted at not getting the real 'down and dirty'...??

ah well thems' the breaks..back to trisha in the mornings..

cheers

richard

/

Richard,
Of course we are all wanting to know. We are all on the edge of our seats, but this is not the place or the time... so Trisha will have to do!!!

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol I will send the post to Trisha ok
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol I will send the post to Trisha ok
Make sure you let us know when it is being broadcast. We don't want to miss it. lol

Whisky
Old Aug 21st 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck Yvonne with your future. I hope that everything works out ok for you.
Debs
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 2:58 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

PB.. the downfall was not coming back to the UK... it was the breakdown of everything that we had worked so hard to achieve
Well life goes on and you will be stronger for what ever has gone wrong for you and I wish you the best.

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

awwwww PB, yer not a bad ole stick really

As I have previously said, both my son and I are very well and very happy and the concern is very appreciated

Yvonne
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:51 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

As I have previously said, both my son and I are very well and very happy and the concern is very appreciated

Yvonne
Happy times ahead for you now, I'am sure. Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.