Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

I'm just a proper Cornish Pasty me 'ansum! m mm Mmmmmmmmm!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:28 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CornishPasty
I'm just a proper Cornish Pasty me 'ansum! m mm Mmmmmmmmm!!!!
Watch out. There's a hungry lion about who's partial to his pasties!

Our user name is simply the missus and me.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:07 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

A place and a pub for mine.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:52 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Mine was something other than Paul, which is my real name.

When I first started off on the route to Oz, I went thru the TRA and told a few white lies. I have an enemy who would do anything to mess it up for me, so I picked a totally different name as he is familiar with British Expat. I simply didn't want the chance of him seeing my posts and anything about my plans, they know enough!

Now the TRA route is out the window, and nothing I am doing can stop me in that way, I don't give a monkeys

Don't really look like a Jim either!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

We chose the name of our youngest furball! The avatar is a photo of him too! He's gorgeous and we get him back on 16th YEH!!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:27 am
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

I joined this site the day after a game of fuzzy duck with a real bad hangover.

Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mel Gibson
l am not really Mel Gibson as you may have guessed. l acquired the nickname
Mel Gibson because as l am ugly my friends used to call be Mel Gibson as a joke. Have you heard the saying " Your not exactly Mel Gibson" or " Your not exactly Brad Pitt".

Ahhh,that can't be true,i'm sure your lovely............
Lynn
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Excellent!!!
Keep them coming......
Lynn
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Mine was because I lived in the Scottish Borders area for 20 years before moving to Aus & Borderer was to long so now its Bordy.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:13 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Talking Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
It has come to my attention that when it comes to imagination on names,I haven't got one!
They wanted a name,so I gave them one......mine!
It seemed to be the obvious choice at the time untill I saw some of the others, now I feel so boring!!!!.........

..I've often wondered why people have chosen names like 'HUP' , 'Renth' and many others....so please tell us what's the story behind the names?????

I apologise at this point for those that are at the mercy of choosing their own name,like I did, rendering us of anything exciting to say but I'm sure we will get our moment of fame another time...SO......COME ON.......GO!!!!!!!

Lynn
Good question.
For some its a sentimental, for some its hidden meaning (like ex gf ) for some its an identity..
for me hmmm.......
I believe its the surname important than the name.. "Whats in the name anyway....". Since my surname tells the descend of I am. pandya = surname. God knows I am in Asia I might have connection in Pacific, Africa or American continents....
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

gingerlion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Watch out. There's a hungry lion about who's partial to his pasties!

Our user name is simply the missus and me.

Im ginger and im partial to pasties.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:47 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingerlion
My father did the family tree thing and traced our roots to the Doomsday book - where our surname is Wargod
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:49 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gingerlion
lol

No I was referring to this lion.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:51 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Dimo8......my initials and a favourite number.

I think mine is pretty boring, but its stuck now.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 6:52 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
My father did the family tree thing and traced our roots to the Doomsday book - where our surname is Wargod
Very good.....i like it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.