Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by SalSa
Forest???
oh, 2-0
sorry
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:59 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=tonyclark]oh, 2-0
sorry[/QUOTE

Thank you.
Gonna start supporting another team at this rate....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:04 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SalSa

At least you were not up at 4.45am this morning to listen to it on the net.

It was bad but it seemed worse at that time.

How is Heanor, I remember it well, I'm from down the road on the right side of the border in Eastwood.

Still miss my football and force myself through the torture on the net.

TT

[QUOTE=SalSa]
Originally Posted by tonyclark
oh, 2-0
sorry[/QUOTE

Thank you.
Gonna start supporting another team at this rate....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:09 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Hi SalSa

At least you were not up at 4.45am this morning to listen to it on the net.

It was bad but it seemed worse at that time.

How is Heanor, I remember it well, I'm from down the road on the right side of the border in Eastwood.

Still miss my football and force myself through the torture on the net.

TT
Hi
Heanor = dump, depressing, all round misery and now speed cameras on Mansfield Rd (where we live)...... from Ilson but that aint much better!!
Won't be for much longer with a bit of luck!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:13 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Ilson.....quality only place you could guarantee an all in brawl every Friday and Saturday night if you came form Eastwood.
Remember my nights well in the roundhouse and vaults etc.

TT

Hi
Heanor = dump, depressing, all round misery and now speed cameras on Mansfield Rd (where we live)...... from Ilson but that aint much better!!
Won't be for much longer with a bit of luck!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:18 pm
Love it here!

Ilson.....quality only place you could guarantee an all in brawl every Friday and Saturday night if you came form Eastwood.
Remember my nights well in the roundhouse and vaults etc.

TT
Showing my age now... i remember it as the Harrow, Moon & Sixpence was Kings Head!! Those were the days my friend....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:22 pm
Go the BNE Roar

Was always the kings head to me as well as I am 31 now.....blimey Ilson was 13/14 years ago.

Where you heading to when you get to Oz?

Showing my age now... i remember it as the Harrow, Moon & Sixpence was Kings Head!! Those were the days my friend....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:27 pm
Love it here!

Was always the kings head to me as well as I am 31 now.....blimey Ilson was 13/14 years ago.

Where you heading to when you get to Oz?
Melbourne early next year hopefully.
Bit older than you (36)
Ilson hasn't changed abit, still as rough as 'ell!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:30 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyclark
on a related matter, how do you get your little animated Gifs to work below your names, ive tried on my edit pade and it just dun work
There is a size limit for the gifs, most of the ones I had were too big, check the size limit, can't remember what it is off the top of my head, go to www.gifworks.com it's a site with free online tools to play with animated gifs, resize it, save it to your harddrive and voila one avatar ready for upload.

Regarding choice of names, Flying Banana was my mates' nickname for my motorbike in the UK, it has been a part of my email addy since 1998 so I tend to use it as a user name wherever I go.

Twas one of these, and I want another one, wahhhhh!!!!!!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:24 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thought mine was obvious, I'm married to Dagboy .
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:55 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Bit boring mine.... Storm is my surname, but had to add the `z` as there`s already a `storm` registered.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:57 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
It has come to my attention that when it comes to imagination on names,I haven't got one!
They wanted a name,so I gave them one......mine!
It seemed to be the obvious choice at the time untill I saw some of the others, now I feel so boring!!!!.........

..I've often wondered why people have chosen names like 'HUP' , 'Renth' and many others....so please tell us what's the story behind the names?????

I apologise at this point for those that are at the mercy of choosing their own name,like I did, rendering us of anything exciting to say but I'm sure we will get our moment of fame another time...SO......COME ON.......GO!!!!!!!

Lynn
Hiya i chose my username as it was a nickname given to me just before i got married i used to work in a call centre and a lot of the guys i worked with were from south birminghma and had broad accents and i am form north birmingham and used to get in trouble for not spekaing correctly as my surname is rice and they reckoned i talked posh they put two and two together and got Poshrice this has been my username for most things for the last 6 years and i do it automatically now i even answer to posh when i am out with my mates anyway bored u enough there u go
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:20 am
ABCDiamond

I didn't want to use my own name !!

I've answered this before I think
I couldn't think of anything begining with A
I couldn't think of anything begining with B
I couldn't think of anything begining with C..........

OK so I lie......

Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:31 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Mine's just a random made up word.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Jack's the name of our family dog (springer spaniel) in the Northern Ireland. The avatar is a pastel portrait of Jack done by an artist here in SE Qld. Our dog here is called Jock and he's a springer x cocker spaniel. Perhaps the name should be changed to JockTheLad?!! May be not.

Mrs JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.