Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Wink Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Thanks for the compliment lynnbrooks, but sad to say I lookmore like Gollum than anyone else, although I have been mistaken for Jack Nicholson as well.

In my younger days I apparently also looked liked Ian Hislop or round the other way!!!

I thankyou

Thinking of you as Jack Nicholson is gentle on my imagination than Gollum,my 8yr old has nightmares about him,it was the fish-biting bit that did it for her,so Jack,in comparison,is simply gorgeous!
Lynn
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:40 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I usually go for my own name, or a mixture of name and surname (Claire for those who are curious), as I was registering there was a Will and Grace weekend on Living TV here in the UK and I couldnt resist
No sorry still dont get it, and I watch Will and Grace.(obviously not well enough)
Is she one of the characters?
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
No sorry still dont get it, and I watch Will and Grace.(obviously not well enough)
Is she one of the characters?
It's a pseudonym that Karen sometimes uses
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:14 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I usually go for my own name, or a mixture of name and surname (Claire for those who are curious), as I was registering there was a Will and Grace weekend on Living TV here in the UK and I couldnt resist

Always sounds slightly rude to me but I've got a warped mind :scared:
It is my favourite user name....makes me titter !!!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough

Hello, what an interesting thread, ours is called samjam after our twin 3 year old boys sam and james. aaaahhhhhhhhh
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:18 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Mine? Cos I was born'n'bred in NZ A bit of a giveaway I think
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Mine? Cos I was born'n'bred in NZ A bit of a giveaway I think
There was me thinking you was the daughter of a Polish tycoon
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
There was me thinking you was the daughter of a Polish tycoon
Ours is a real difficult one, I'm Steve and the boss is Clare
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:22 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

undefined

I'm Phil(omena) he's Ian and we've got 4 children!!!