Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

your all too nice!!

your all too nice!!

Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default your all too nice!!

Just finished work...very stressful week ..and thought i'd come on expats to see if there was any threads on that i could let off some steam at!! I know it sounds weird, but when PB and wilf and co were on, they often used to wind people up and i used to love jumping to people's defence and giving it back!!... but alas i will have to have to have a go at hubby, coz your all too nice!!!

Maybe i'm just gonna have to face facts...i need therapy and that costs!!

Ellen1
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:48 pm
WBB

Default Re: your all too nice!!

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
Just finished work...very stressful week ..and thought i'd come on expats to see if there was any threads on that i could let off some steam at!! I know it sounds weird, but when PB and wilf and co were on, they often used to wind people up and i used to love jumping to people's defence and giving it back!!... but alas i will have to have to have a go at hubby, coz your all too nice!!!

Maybe i'm just gonna have to face facts...i need therapy and that costs!!

Ellen1
pop back in later once theres a bit of lager swishing around in peoples systems. got a feeling it wont be such a pretty picture.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice?? Who's calling me nice?? First I'm frivolous and now I'm nice! People won't recognise me!
:scared:

And I'm stuck at work on my last ever late shift and can't get to the lager till at least 7.30.....!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:53 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
Nice?? Who's calling me nice?? First I'm frivolous and now I'm nice! People won't recognise me!
:scared:

And I'm stuck at work on my last ever late shift and can't get to the lager till at least 7.30.....!

ha ha polly i was just considering cracking open a can of k1664

Old Sep 26th 2003, 4:33 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ah thats better I'm getting wound up now! Idiots at work expecting me to actually WORK cos I'm still being paid, and then on a different thread I'm being (indirectly) called a southern SHANDY DRINKER! What an insult!!!

I shall be nipping over the supermarket for a sly stubbie in a minute!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 4:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit, it does seem a bit of a love in on here recently, but i do kind of like it! I'm just a big softie, perhaps i should start a "we miss PB and Wilf" campaign. Or start a tread someting like "so how many beach days do you think you'll ACTUALLY get" or "how many barbies do you think you'll stomach" or " Oh for fecks sake we aint talking tea bag crap again are we""....... any more?

Last edited by hevs; Sep 26th 2003 at 5:01 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2003, 4:55 pm
Home and Happy

I'm now known at work as the Bitch on the Beach! One of the guys I work with was looking at the roster for Christmas week, and said "Now lets see what we're doing at Christmas" to which I responded "Lying on the beach of course!" Nearly got thrown through the window!!! Not that they are jealous, but....!! Knowing my luck it'll be the wettest Christmas in Queensland EVER!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:01 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, take your wellies!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:08 pm
Home and Happy

Perhaps I could borrow Tina's green ones - she's not arriving till the New Year & I bet the UK will have a lovely warm and dry Xmas!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

finished work for the week was going to abstain from the hops until the bond was asked for but hey that might be months and months away yet so grilch chilling as we speak

arlene
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:43 pm
Home and Happy

Sounds like this forum could be in for a tipsy evening!