Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

You will never guess who I was sitting next to today?

You will never guess who I was sitting next to today?

Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:06 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You will never guess who I was sitting next to today?

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
I messed Leo Sayer's hair up at a night club once. He was well unimpressed. Had to be done though.

Flash.
And difficult to do
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:27 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: You will never guess who I was sitting next to today?

Working as cabin crew I've met loads of famous people. Best of all I've seen loads of famous people doing things they shouldn't be doing with other famous people.

Most famous person I've talked to - Princess Diana. I gave her a cup of tea in a plastic cup!!!!

Most embarrassing moment - Sean Bean was on a flight going to Manchester. We all thought he was gorgeous (if a bit short). Get to the hotel and we were discussing in no uncertain terms what we would like to do to SB in private. Suddenly a woman at checkin turned round and started shouting at us. Turned out it was his ex wife who had heard every word.

2nd most embarrasing moment. Colleagues going all gooey over a new actor called Brad Pitt. I said 'who's Brad Pitt is he good looking' - I had no street cred after that but in mitigation I had not seen Thelma and Louise at that point and even now after seeing it wished I hadn't - Crap film.

Suzy