Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

www.immi.gov.au PROBLEMS?

www.immi.gov.au PROBLEMS?

Old Jun 6th 2002, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

a1macc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default www.immi.gov.au PROBLEMS?

Is anyone else having problems accessing www.immi.gov.au ? Is anyone aware of any problems? I just cant get a response from the web address.
Old Jun 6th 2002, 2:34 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: www.immi.gov.au PROBLEMS?

I got the same error. It was down from about 00:00GMT till about just now at 14:30GMT. Seems ok now.
Old Jun 6th 2002, 2:57 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: www.immi.gov.au PROBLEMS?

It might be as a result of quite a large number of amendments to the Migration Regulations which are expected to take effect soon, and which will have an impact on quite a lot of the content on the DIMIA site.

I'll post info on the Go Matilda site and here as and when I become aware of it, and I dare say George and Jeremy will post their thoughts too.

First observations - skill matching fee ($155) dropped from 01/07/2002 in an effort to increase numbers (and usage?) of the skill matching database.

Best regards.

Alan Collett
alan-at-gomatilda-dot-co-dot-uk
Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534
and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
http://www.gomatilda.co.uk, and
http://www.collettandco.co.uk