is it worth it

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:06 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it worth it

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I know that place very well - and The Redback in Acton......
Used to work the door there.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:08 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Used to work the door there.
Typical Irishman, impressed at being able to work a door.....
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Follow the rose line
Weirdo
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:09 am
FREE TIBET

Typical Irishman, impressed at being able to work a door.....
That door was a b'stard to open i'll have you know
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

He failed on that one then!

Because I would struggle to get as good a job in the UK as I have here, there not being many cyclones over there and having spent every penny I had trying to build myself a lifestyle over here (and failing miserably) I now can't afford to go back. I do try hard these days not to whinge about it though, I think I've fallen into a sort of dull acceptance of the place.
You know what could happen don't you Poll ...... One day you will have changed/assimilated to the degree, that you will have real difficulty in ever being able to live in the UK permanently again. I'm certain that has happened to me. Clue... Keep a close look at the nationality of your closest freinds.

In answer to OP's question.... Maybe
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:19 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Find me the code.
Légionnaire, you are a volunteer serving France with "Honour and Fidelity".
Every legionnaire is your brother-in-arms, regardless of his nationality, race, or religion. You will demonstrate this by strict solidarity which must always unite members of the same family.
Respect of traditions, devotion to your leaders, discipline and comradeship are your strengths, courage and loyalty your virtues.
Proud of your status as Legionnaire, you display this in your uniform, which is always impeccable, your behaviour always dignified but modest, your living quarters always clean.
An elite soldier, you will train rigorously, you will maintain your weapon as your most precious possession, you are constantly concerned with your physical form.
A mission is sacred, you will carry it out until the end respecting laws, customs of war, international conventions and, if necessary, at a risk of your life.
In combat, you will act without passion and without hate, you will respect the vanquished enemy, you will never abandon your dead or wounded, nor surrender your arms.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:20 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
You know what could happen don't you Poll ...... One day you will have changed/assimilated to the degree, that you will have real difficulty in ever being able to live in the UK permanently again. I'm certain that has happened to me. Clue... Keep a close look at the nationality of your closest freinds.

In answer to OP's question.... Maybe
Nah she will be alright,i might need a nanny for me kids
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

That door was a b'stard to open i'll have you know
Trouble reaching the handle?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:23 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
I could be so good for you, toot ti toot ti too
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:26 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by spartacus
As long as i have no trouble reaching yer chin matey
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I could be so good for you, toot ti toot ti too
You make me do bad things . . .

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackinoz
hi all just want to know people that have done it,up sticks and gone is it worth it
All other countries I have relocated to:

YES

But Australia:

NO
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

As long as i have no trouble reaching yer chin matey
You'd have to stand on a pile of boxes
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You know what could happen don't you Poll ...... One day you will have changed/assimilated to the degree, that you will have real difficulty in ever being able to live in the UK permanently again. I'm certain that has happened to me.
I don't think I'll ever get the chance unfortunately. I shall have to keep trying to go back on long visits tom remind myself what its like
Clue... Keep a close look at the nationality of your closest freinds.
OMG are you saying I could end up in Ireland?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:08 am
Home and Happy

Nah she will be alright,i might need a nanny for me kids
ME?????A NANNY????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.