is it worth it

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it worth it

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
...and a stalker it would seem.
If i ever stalk you,trust me you would'nt know
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:49 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
That's nice. bye.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:34 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by bcworld
But that's understandable surely, they're in the UK for heaven's sake....not God's own country!
Do a Google search for "Yorkshire, Gods own Country"

God's own country -
http://www.great-britain.co.uk/yorkshire.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/200....unitedkingdom

However, the earliest recorded use was the title of a poem, "Gods own Country", about New Zealand, written by Thomas Bracken in the 1880s.

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That's nice. bye.
Maybe not but its true
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:48 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Maybe not but its true
Again, that's nice.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:56 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Again, that's nice.
Be careful mate, here is a pic of BB behind enemy lines....
Attached Thumbnails is it worth it-bernie.bmp  
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought one of the Legions codes was that you were supposed to be modest at all times......
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Be careful mate, here is a pic of BB behind enemy lines....

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I thought one of the Legions codes was that you were supposed to be modest at all times......
He failed on that one then!

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Hell yes.

To all the people who replied no, why are you still here?
Because I would struggle to get as good a job in the UK as I have here, there not being many cyclones over there and having spent every penny I had trying to build myself a lifestyle over here (and failing miserably) I now can't afford to go back. I do try hard these days not to whinge about it though, I think I've fallen into a sort of dull acceptance of the place.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bcworld
If it wasn't so hypocritical it might make more sense! Ever had any dealings with Aussies in the UK? No different I'm afraid.
They don't tend to moan about much, just keep telling you how much better Australia is than anywhere else....
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it worth it! A resounding YES from me.

Anyone who says 'no' just hasn't tried hard enough in my book!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
They don't tend to moan about much, just keep telling you how much better Australia is than anywhere else....
I would say that's on top of the moaning and getting into fights in Walkabout bars.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

I would say that's on top of the moaning and getting into fights in Walkabout bars.
I always found hardly any Aussies in the Walkabout near Embankment, was just full of drunk Poms trying to pick up drunk Aussie girls, probably explains why I was there. Shephard's Bush was another ballgame altogether though....
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 4:45 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
Shephard's Bush was another ballgame altogether though....
I know that place very well - and The Redback in Acton......
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Find me the code.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:05 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Find me the code.
Follow the rose line

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.