is it worth it

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:55 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it worth it

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Not really, it was a valid question. Why do you give a moneys if someone says they aren't happy but are still here?
My reply was valid too.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:03 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
My reply was valid too.
You seem to get upset though about people who say things you don't like. E.g. Perth is boring.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:07 am
ABCDiamond

Not really, it was a valid question. Why do you give a moneys if someone says they aren't happy but are still here?
Just out of curiosity ... why do you want to know, why they want to know ?

Or should I not want to know this ?

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:11 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Just out of curiosity ... why do you want to know, why they want to know ?

Or should I not want to know this ?
To be honest, I don't really care what other people think. Just curious why it bugs others so much.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:13 am
ABCDiamond

To be honest, I don't really care what other people think. Just curious why it bugs others so much.
Maybe it is just curiosity ?

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Maybe it is just curiosity ?
Maybe.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:28 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably not, keep the comfort zone I say.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:32 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to get upset though about people who say things you don't like. E.g. Perth is boring.
Okay, I see you're going to be pedantic about this (what's new). You also don't seem to understand the meaning of a forum either (look it up).

I have never understood, and never will, why people live somewhere that they are not happy - especially when they have a choice not too. I understand that a few may not have choice for various reasons, but most do. As for people posting shite about Perth, that used to wind me up but no longer - and has not for a long time.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Nope.. i noticed that you said your avatar was better looking than you in another thread... and it was a picture of a field !!
LOL, I think the field is defnitely better looking but I was getting a picture of a quite attractive woman at one stage. OT sorry!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:36 am
Banned

Okay, I see you're going to be pedantic about this (what's new). You also don't seem to understand the meaning of a forum either (look it up).

I have never understood, and never will, why people live somewhere that they are not happy - especially when they have a choice not too. I understand that a few may not have choice for various reasons, but most do. As for people posting shite about Perth, that used to wind me up but no longer - and has not for a long time.
Mardy bum.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

Totally agree, this forum is frequented by people who've moved across the other side of the world, often taking their whole families and yet they moan about whichever city/town they live in, complain about having to wear suncream all the time and/or that it's too hot, it's as if they'd never heard of Australia before and picked it out of a hat as a place to emmigrate to. I thoroughly agree with the Australians labelled most British emmigrants as 'Whinging Poms'
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:41 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
I thoroughly agree with the Australians labelled most British emmigrants as 'Whinging Poms'
If it wasn't so hypocritical it might make more sense! Ever had any dealings with Aussies in the UK? No different I'm afraid.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bcworld
If it wasn't so hypocritical it might make more sense! Ever had any dealings with Aussies in the UK? No different I'm afraid.
You mean that whinge about whingers who whinge about things.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:44 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
Totally agree, this forum is frequented by people who've moved across the other side of the world, often taking their whole families and yet they moan about whichever city/town they live in, complain about having to wear suncream all the time and/or that it's too hot, it's as if they'd never heard of Australia before and picked it out of a hat as a place to emmigrate to. I thoroughly agree with the Australians labelled most British emmigrants as 'Whinging Poms'
I really can't see why people who move here complain about the heat or humidity. It's hardly ground breaking news! Australia also promotes itself as a hot (and humid in parts) country and doesn't hide the fact.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:49 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

You mean that whinge about whingers who whinge about things.
Erm, something like that.

Something like this:

Real examples:
  • Oooh it's too cold / wet
  • Oh it's so expensive here (generally followed by some story based on life in the 1990s maybe about how it's "dollars for pounds"
  • The broccoli tastes funny
  • The sunscreen doesn't work properly, I get it sent over from Aus
  • The TV is rubbish
  • etc etc etc

So really, no different!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.