Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wife in coma: expired

wife in coma: expired

Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wife in coma: expired

Originally Posted by podgypossum
LMAO ...you're a bloody smartarse...you're also right..he was from Dundee originally
ha ha ha see !!!!!! told u...auch everyone put that lot on their arse. doent make u hard ha ha ha
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO ...you're a bloody smartarse...you're also right..he was from Dundee originally
ask bordy even the ayrshire lot can skelp that lot
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

ahem... when i say dumped him on his arse i didnt mean physically (although i did once but thats a whole new chapter!!) i meant intellectually
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

ahem... when i say dumped him on his arse i didnt mean physically (although i did once but thats a whole new chapter!!) i meant intellectually
doesnt make u clever either, even bordy can join up his letters noo
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

yeah..but just coz you can join up the letters don't mean ya can string a sensible sentence together...
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

yeah..but just coz you can join up the letters don't mean ya can string a sensible sentence together...
u nasty ......... thats it i want all my karma back ive sent u.....even the ones with real spelling in them lol
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Bordy has done a runner, that was u pickin on his spellin ha ha ha
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Awww nooo..i couldnt give it back as i dont get much anyway

i loves you all really..in fact me and the ex get on much better now..but thats probably coz theres 12,000 miles between us
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Awww nooo..i couldnt give it back as i dont get much anyway

i loves you all really..in fact me and the ex get on much better now..but thats probably coz theres 12,000 miles between us
u dont get much cos you too cheeky, not like me
no wonder u get on better if he cant type and slabbers when hes on the phone, things must be better
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

i get plenty coz i AM cheeky
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:49 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
Bordy has done a runner, that was u pickin on his spellin ha ha ha

Nooo was away getting something to eat before going to the Footy later with young Hevs.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nooo was away getting something to eat before going to the Footy later with young Hevs.
i hope your just watchin
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

i bet it was'nee square sausage Bordy ... i love square sausage
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

i get plenty coz i AM cheeky
ah but u still dont get karma
Old Mar 26th 2005, 3:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

i bet it was'nee square sausage Bordy ... i love square sausage

Just a cheese, pepper & mushroom omelette.