Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Originally Posted by Bix
Aaaaaaah ......... but I like to play hard to get...........

Ah, Bix, you know I like ya, but if you're going to be difficult, there are other lions out there
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
Ah, Bix, you know I like ya, but if you're going to be difficult, there are other lions out there
Okay........I know how far to go.......don't want to push my luck.........I'm yours
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
Hey Tino are you hoping to see some tits in here mate?
Dave,just take a look at the eyes of my avatar.....Theyre nothing compared to what mine look like now...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:34 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Dave,just take a look at the eyes of my avatar.....Theyre nothing compared to what mine look like now...

good man

it's now a tit free zone in here thanks to the latest troll
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

good man

Im gonna go and do something to myself.......

(Will take a shower that is,so better keep your funny ideals to yourselves.....)
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay........I know how far to go.......don't want to push my luck.........I'm yours

Good, Can I play with you now?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:37 pm
Banned

Diprotodon is an unknown quantity at this point

good man

Thank you very much <Said in the style of Elvis

Diprotodon
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:38 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Im gonna go and do something to myself.......

(Will take a shower that is,so better keep your funny ideals to yourselves.....)
a cold one
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See you next time AUSTRALIA.......
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Megs was only defending Aus from an Cultural Imperialistic Bigot

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Does that mean that Aus is not such a bad place after all?

A
Errr.....No . I purposefully left out the "but Australias OH&S rules are far worse and not actually geared towards OH&S but revenue generation" because I'm not an employer out here and I thought I'd skip a negative anti Aus comment. Maybe another day, another thread.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hevs
a cold one
Its 40C as we speak,what do you think
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Good, Can I play with you now?
Of course you can.......where's the ball of wool

I remember playing with you when you were seen as the bad girl of the forum.
I recognised your potential even then
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
Of course you can.......where's the ball of wool

I remember playing with you when you were seen as the bad girl of the forum.
I recognised your potential even then
Here's some yarn

I take it I am now no longer the bad girl of the forum? AARGH! I've gone mainstream :scared:
Attached Images  
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Here's some yarn

I take it I am now no longer the bad girl of the forum? AARGH! I've gone mainstream :scared:
You have conformed to society......lost your spots
Attached Thumbnails Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?-lioness-yawning-leeuw4.jpeg  
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
You have conformed to society......lost your spots

Never....
Attached Thumbnails Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?-leopardess.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.