Why Australia?

Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:53 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Australia?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You have only been here 5min.
Seems like so much longer though.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know these debates "very well". You have only been here 5min.
And this is the only forum where this is discussed! These guys dpwn the pub you refer to are the same idiots that consistently supported Labour in the polls even after they crashed the economy, bankrupted the nation, put spy cameras on every street corner, developed the world's biggest DNA database, allowed totally uncontrolled immigration. Yeah, those guys down the pub. Let's listen to them. The guys that smashed up Leicester Square yesterday after they lost to the Germans.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
I bet it does when you're writing to someone who gives as good as he gets.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:57 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seneca21
I bet it does when you're writing to someone who gives as good as he gets.
I'm quite insulted by that...stop 'abusing' me!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm quite insulted by that...stop 'abusing' me!
I actually think, looking at your posts, that we have a lot in common, as a matter of fact. We seem to disagree on the COL/SOL debate, which is fair enough. These things can be very subjective, like I pointed out with reference to a specific employment sector.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:04 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

And this is the only forum where this is discussed! These guys dpwn the pub you refer to are the same idiots that consistently supported Labour in the polls even after they crashed the economy, bankrupted the nation, put spy cameras on every street corner, developed the world's biggest DNA database, allowed totally uncontrolled immigration. Yeah, those guys down the pub. Let's listen to them. The guys that smashed up Leicester Square yesterday after they lost to the Germans.
Go and have a lie down somewhere.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:15 am
Account Closed

God preserve us from 'Politics graduates'. Conspiracies around every corner, Stalinist/Marxist/Trotskyist/Bolshevik plotters snatching power from the ignorant masses and anybody who can't see it is 'a fool'.

Life and ******' soul of every party.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

God preserve us from 'Politics graduates'. Conspiracies around every corner, Stalinist/Marxist/Trotskyist/Bolshevik plotters snatching power from the ignorant masses and anybody who can't see it is 'a fool'.

Life and ******' soul of every party.
England of course has a strong tradition of anti-intellectualism, a tradition you carry on with pride, clearly. I'm not saying people with political educations have all the answers, but I am saying that there are real pros out there whose jobs are to get governments into power and keep them there, and they have a big bag of tricks!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:26 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

England of course has a strong tradition of anti-intellectualism<snip>
Of course it does, of course it does ... nurse, medication please!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:27 am
Account Closed

England of course has a strong tradition of anti-intellectualism, a tradition you carry on with pride, clearly. I'm not saying people with political educations have all the answers, but I am saying that there are real pros out there whose jobs are to get governments into power and keep them there, and they have a big bag of tricks!
Are you a recent politics graduate?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Of course it does, of course it does ... nurse, medication please!
You really don't need to take that medication, you just need to read about it a little more. Always make the drugs the last resort.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you a recent politics graduate?
I graduated a long time ago. What about you - are you a recent graduate?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:29 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

You really don't need to take that medication, you just need to read about it a little more. Always make the drugs the last resort.
I'll pencil in some research for around 3pm today, philosophy will have to take priority today.

Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle, apparently.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Considering it was he who said "To say that that which is is not or that which is not is, is a falsehood; and to say that which is is and that which is not is not, is true" I don't doubt it!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:33 am
Frequent Flyer Member

So was Immanuel Kant.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.