who's where

Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by S Oldfield
In Portsmouth, was hoping to be in Perth by July 2003, as we have not had meds yet it doesnt look very certain.
However if things do not begin to move pretty soon we wont be going anywhere.
Eldest son will be 17 this year. He was really keen to go but as the TRA took so long he has gradually lost interest.
He states he still wants to go, but if he gets the job he is looking for then he wont want to come, and there is no way I am going to the other side of the world and leaving one of my babies behind.
Getting more stressed....................

Would you be able to talk him into even going over for a couple of weeks to validate his visa. It would be a shame for him to loose it.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Loose,

Myself, wife and little boy are on the Isle of Man waiting *very* patiently for news.

We're nearly seven months in now since Adelaide received the application but no word on anything.

We anticipate maybe 12 - 15 months before someone contacts us for medicals and police checks. If it's quicker than that, it'll feel like a real bonus.

Have a great News Years Eve wherever you are.

...Three Legs...

...Hopping from one small rock to a big 'un...

Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:09 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by S Oldfield
In Portsmouth, was hoping to be in Perth by July 2003, as we have not had meds yet it doesnt look very certain.
However if things do not begin to move pretty soon we wont be going anywhere.
Eldest son will be 17 this year. He was really keen to go but as the TRA took so long he has gradually lost interest.
He states he still wants to go, but if he gets the job he is looking for then he wont want to come, and there is no way I am going to the other side of the world and leaving one of my babies behind.
Getting more stressed....................
Sandra,

Sent you a pm.

Elaine
Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Barbara 2003
Would you be able to talk him into even going over for a couple of weeks to validate his visa. It would be a shame for him to loose it.

He says he has put his life on `hold` for a year now and is beginning to get fed up. he wants to start `a `career`.
Just keep telling him to hang on, he has been out there and LOVES it, but says that he cant spend his life waiting for the postie.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:20 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: who's where

Originally posted by loose

I know I'm a lazy git, but if you've got the time bung a quick reply on and help me get an idea of where you all are.
Hi Loose

We are in Portsmouth, Hants waiting for skills assessment to come back then will be putting in for Visa Sponsered.

Pauline,John and kids