Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's go the best avatar ??

Who's go the best avatar ??

Old Dec 9th 2003, 8:52 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Doncaster sounds like a great place, too!

well it'll do for now.... but it's bluddy freezing at the moment!

(sorry missed the link between morph and doncaster....?)
Old Dec 9th 2003, 8:55 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scutterUK
well it'll do for now.... but it's bluddy freezing at the moment!

(sorry missed the link between morph and doncaster....?)
Anything with Don in it must be cool.
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:02 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Anything with Don in it must be cool.

AHHHH.. i see. sorry i'm not a quick as i used to be.... well apart from the name then, there's nothing that cool about it.. just ccccold!

by the way, i'd rather see a blue peter avatar than an off the shelf avatar! i think it's pretty cool myself.
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:13 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I have to be honest and some kind online pal here at British Expats did it for me. Thanks, whoever you are! (God, my memory is totally fickled!)
Old Dec 9th 2003, 9:29 pm
life begins again...

Well I have to be honest and some kind online pal here at British Expats did it for me. Thanks, whoever you are! (God, my memory is totally fickled!)

lol...that's cheating!!
Old Dec 9th 2003, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who's go the best avatar ??

Originally posted by CHnJ
Me, obviously : P
This new version may not be original, but it definitely leaves the field open for best avatar again
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I cant get it to work!!!!!
it keeps telling me that the image is too big....how do I find out if its small enough when there is no '--x-- pixels' only a --mm size?

grrrrrr!!!!!

sue
Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:52 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I cant get it to work!!!!!
it keeps telling me that the image is too big....how do I find out if its small enough when there is no '--x-- pixels' only a --mm size?

grrrrrr!!!!!

sue

you need to reduce it, if you want i will do it for ya.

Old Dec 10th 2003, 10:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
you need to reduce it, if you want i will do it for ya.

ok, but dont laugh...
Attached Thumbnails Who's go the best avatar ??-frauen028.gif  
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:12 pm
WBB

ok, but dont laugh...

lol, how could i not laugh.

Attached Images  

Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:28 pm

WEHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool.......how do you DO that? I tried reducing it but it just disappeared!!?

it is funny isnt it?
its my sister in law really......

sue
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:34 pm
WBB

WEHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool.......how do you DO that? I tried reducing it but it just disappeared!!?

it is funny isnt it?
its my sister in law really......

sue

i got a prog that i can use to sesize images.

it is defo different!

Old Dec 11th 2003, 5:17 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

I like mine, its a monotreme if you were wondering
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:33 am
life begins again...

ok, but dont laugh...

lol.... brilliant sue! you win i think!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:42 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

gotta ask - how do you get the smilies and images into your signature line ?

I tried to do it earlier but it just keeps giving me a blank.

HELP !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.