Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:22 am
Just Joined

moonstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?

Originally Posted by soapy
see u all on the 12th
Dont you mean the 10th????

We are coming Ian, I have p'md you, 4 of us.

See you all on Sat - its gonna be a hot one!

Kerry
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonstone
Dont you mean the 10th????

We are coming Ian, I have p'md you, 4 of us.

See you all on Sat - its gonna be a hot one!

Kerry
just trying to give ian the fear lol
ill be there but mrs soapy has to work
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:41 am
Just Joined

just trying to give ian the fear lol
ill be there but mrs soapy has to work
Thats a shame - never mind - we'll look affter ya!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:59 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

To everyone going to meet tomorrow sorry am going to miss you all hopefully will be able to meet up in the new year when i finally get to Sydney have a great time and eat lots of barbie for me and piglet.

Sp soon
Poshrice
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Ian and Robert for a fab day.
seeing Ian in that pinny just made my day.
photos to follow
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

right, here we go. a lot of wasted photos, so heres the best of what was left
Attached Thumbnails Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-205.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-210.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-211.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-218.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-226.jpg  

Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

as more
Attached Thumbnails Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-208.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-212.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-217.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-228.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-238.jpg  

Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh and more
Attached Thumbnails Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-239.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-247.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-252.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-254.jpg   Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-255.jpg  

Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:17 am
Just Joined

oh and more
Thanks Rob - for making me and Paul look such an attractive couple! Esp the swing-ball shot! HA HA. Wait till I see you near a pool - your in big trouble!!

Thanks Ian for organising today it was lovely of you and great to see everyone, hopefully we will meet up again soon (and you have a gorgeous place!!)
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Thanks Rob - for making me and Paul look such an attractive couple! Esp the swing-ball shot! HA HA. Wait till I see you near a pool - your in big trouble!!

Thanks Ian for organising today it was lovely of you and great to see everyone, hopefully we will meet up again soon (and you have a gorgeous place!!)
he he he i forgot i pushed u in lmao
i should have another pic somewhere, hold on ill look
Attached Thumbnails Who Is Up For Another Sydney Meet / House Warming?-1-230.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:32 am
Just Joined

he he he i forgot i pushed u in lmao
i should have another pic somewhere, hold on ill look
bastard
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

bastard
now now, im sure i have a few more. we dont wanna head down that road . do we????
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:04 am
Just Joined

now now, im sure i have a few more. we dont wanna head down that road . do we????
no lets not! save it for another time - you really NEED to have a send-off I am sure i can arrange it - don't want you to just slip off quietly from Sydney do we! Let us know when you have a date and we will sort something out - I mean - its not like it would be pay-back or anything....
Old Dec 10th 2005, 11:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

no lets not! save it for another time - you really NEED to have a send-off I am sure i can arrange it - don't want you to just slip off quietly from Sydney do we! Let us know when you have a date and we will sort something out - I mean - its not like it would be pay-back or anything....
ha ha ha pay back???
i will let u all know when i have a date. i couldnt just slip away from u lot now, could I
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Ian and Robert for a fab day.
seeing Ian in that pinny just made my day.
photos to follow

Ahhh - thanks mate