Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who is sick of Australia?

who is sick of Australia?

Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who is sick of Australia?

Originally Posted by KILLIELASS
Framac,
Surely if yer indoors watchin' fitba ye could be anywhere, tasted buckie, but prefer a wee morgans and coke?
Youve goat a Scottish heid on coz where am ur in Qld, the fitba cums oan at 9.30-10.00pm coz uz here in beautiful, sunny, surrounded by palm trees Australia, are 9 or 10 hours ahead of dark, cauld, wet and dismal Scotland. People drink buckie and ld to furget where they ur.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

KILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really nice

If yer tryin to make me jealous framac - it's workin! But I bet yer fish suppers are no the same and no Killie pies, unthinkable! And while wer on the 'Ooh it's so great here in Oz bit', it was a beautiful sunny day here in bonny Scotland........freezin but beautiful!!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

KILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really niceKILLIELASS is just really nice

Wee joke to cheer ye up! (Tam Cowan's actually)
A woman found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the vet who discovered that the problem was hair in its ears.
He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then explained to the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should get some 'Nae Mair' hair remover and rub in to the dog's ears once a month.
So the lady goes to the pharmacy and gets some 'Nae Mair' hair remover. At the counter the chemist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady smiles and says: "I'm not going to use it under my arms." the chemist then says, "Well if you're going to use it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days." Once again the lady smiles and says, "I won't be using it on my legs either....if you must know, it's actually for my schnauzer."
And the chemist says: "OK,... well stay off your bicycle for a week."
made me laugh anyway! X
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:36 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

A woman found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the vet who discovered that the problem was hair in its ears.
He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then explained to the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should get some 'Nae Mair' hair remover and rub in to the dog's ears once a month.
So the lady goes to the pharmacy and gets some 'Nae Mair' hair remover. At the counter the chemist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady smiles and says: "I'm not going to use it under my arms." the chemist then says, "Well if you're going to use it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days." Once again the lady smiles and says, "I won't be using it on my legs either....if you must know, it's actually for my schnauzer."
made me laugh anyway! X
made me laugh too
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

made me laugh anyway! X
Av heard that wan. Go oor tae the joke thread coz mines ur a wee bit rude.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cockney pommy
geez i thought melbourne was different
Me too...now what hope is there for a continued exsistance in OZ??
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I'm sick of the whinging poms

Just a question for the OP... Did you like England (or wherever you came from) when you lived there???
Who cares??????