Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who else is going to have to validate their visas due to house not selling?

Who else is going to have to validate their visas due to house not selling?

Old May 2nd 2008, 9:17 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who else is going to have to validate their visas due to house not selling?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Course you still have friends!

Hope that you have got your head together and can face a bit more of the rollercoaster ride.

A lot can happen in 23 weeks - let's hope it's all good.
Yeah......I felt like one of those people who feel sick half way round the roller coaster ride and have to get off!!!! Just had to get back on for one more go though!!!
Trying to decide WTF to do at the mo still.......and back to 'where to go' again
Beth x x
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who else is going to have to validate their visas due to house not selling?

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Yeah......I felt like one of those people who feel sick half way round the roller coaster ride and have to get off!!!! Just had to get back on for one more go though!!!
Trying to decide WTF to do at the mo still.......and back to 'where to go' again
Beth x x
It's a bloomin difficult ride sometimes and we all need time out. A lot of us have been there and understand.

LOL, I forsee a round Oz odysessy (sp?) again while you decide.
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bloomin difficult ride sometimes and we all need time out. A lot of us have been there and understand.

LOL, I forsee a round Oz odysessy (sp?) again while you decide.
Yes.......have picked almost every place in Oz so far....LOL
Wonder where we will end up eventually ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:30 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great evening all.

Miranda xx

ttfn
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.......have picked almost every place in Oz so far....LOL
Wonder where we will end up eventually ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
The good thing about validating is that you can see a bit of the country and make some informed decisions. There is always a silver lining....

I reckon we will be validating in Feb as I think we might be stuck in this house a while yet. Completely understand all the emotions attached.
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm
Make it happen!!!!

The good thing about validating is that you can see a bit of the country and make some informed decisions. There is always a silver lining....

I reckon we will be validating in Feb as I think we might be stuck in this house a while yet. Completely understand all the emotions attached.
Night M
I thought I was just a raving loony No-one warned me they could be normal for emigrating
Beth x x
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

We missed you Beth! We are all hanging round on the thread waiting for you to come out to play.
i'll look , take it easy
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night M
I thought I was just a raving loony No-one warned me they could be normal for emigrating
Beth x x
LOL, I think we are all insane. We either start out that way, or end up that way.... I have never been as stressed in my whole life as I have been the last month.

Originally Posted by Icarus
i'll look , take it easy
You'll look for what?? Have you been drinking Guiness again?
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Night M
Beth x x
good to see you back on, thought id missed seeing your avatar around.

we have sort of decided tonight that we are now going to rent the house out.

not our prefered option but cant be helped.:curse:
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER

best of luck with this decision, i guess that we will have to do this once we get back from our rekkie. god its so daunting isnt it?
best of luck
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:06 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER

Thanks hun
Our house is off the market at the mo until we can decide what our best option is. Was on the market for 12 months and the stress got on top of me
Hope things work out for you
Beth x x
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:11 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Thanks hun
Our house is off the market at the mo until we can decide what our best option is. Was on the market for 12 months and the stress got on top of me
Hope things work out for you
Beth x x
hello honey, i was just wondering about you, just asked nic if she had spoken to you. looks like things are going a bit pear shaped. keep your chin up, you can still get where you want to go, it will just take time. chris and I are in are in a position at the moment, where we dont know what to do. chris is now officially out of a job too, as he has sold his business
we are now gonna take things as they come and stop worrying about things we dont have any control over.
bec
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:14 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello honey, i was just wondering about you, just asked nic if she had spoken to you. looks like things are going a bit pear shaped. keep your chin up, you can still get where you want to go, it will just take time. chris and I are in are in a position at the moment, where we dont know what to do. chris is now officially out of a job too, as he has sold his business
we are now gonna take things as they come and stop worrying about things we dont have any control over.
bec
Sorry to hear about your situation hun
We're thinking of validating our visa, and taking things slowly. I've stopped worrying about this and that for now
Hope you have a fab rekkie and I want to see all your photos when you get back
Beth x x
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:16 pm
egghead4+becky

i will post some on here, but have to get chris to show me how to do it.
i'm crap with things like that.
ive just asked nic if there is a way of posting something on here without having to keep choosing whether or not i want to subscribe.
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your situation hun
We're thinking of validating our visa, and taking things slowly. I've stopped worrying about this and that for now
Hope you have a fab rekkie and I want to see all your photos when you get back
Beth x x
Beth hon, you have been one of the most supportive peeps on this forum to anyone in the waiting game, your payback is when you have a wobble absolutely everyone will back you and be there for you. You're an absolute star and I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll make it, maybe eventually, but you'll make it.

Welcome back, you've been missed

Originally Posted by egghead4
i will post some on here, but have to get chris to show me how to do it.
i'm crap with things like that.
ive just asked nic if there is a way of posting something on here without having to keep choosing whether or not i want to subscribe.
Go to your profile & unsubscribe to the thread, one click & its gone. There may well be a quicker way, and if there is I want to know about it please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.