Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

white card and blu card wa perth?

white card and blu card wa perth?

Old Jul 16th 2013, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default white card and blu card wa perth?

I never thought of doing a white card for site work before coming to perth wa,and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the white card and blue cards are for are they the same?if not what are each for or do you need both?
I normally wait for employers to pay for things like this back in uk,but i thought i better have this and maybe working against me in finding work,but im just looking for info as to what both are for and why there is blue and white im sure they are the same.

Last edited by brian.w; Jul 16th 2013 at 1:38 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: white card and blu card wa perth?

Hi, in Perth you will need a white card to work on a construction site. You can get one online or at a training centre in Perth.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

AJCS is an unknown quantity at this point

This is not the UK though, you will wait a long time for an employer to pay. Unless you are really lucky you will have to pay for all your tickets and licences if you need them by yourself, also you need to renew them every few years as well at your own expense.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:28 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
I never thought of doing a white card for site work before coming to perth wa,and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the white card and blue cards are for are they the same?if not what are each for or do you need both?
I normally wait for employers to pay for things like this back in uk,but i thought i better have this and maybe working against me in finding work,but im just looking for info as to what both are for and why there is blue and white im sure they are the same.
its a card to say your competent in site safety ( in reality you've ticked the right boxes on a multiple choice computer screen potentially thousands of miles away from the site having never even been there )

http://aveling.com.au/safety-courses...rse-online.htm

Last edited by steve`o; Jul 17th 2013 at 8:55 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AJCS
This is not the UK though, you will wait a long time for an employer to pay. Unless you are really lucky you will have to pay for all your tickets and licences if you need them by yourself, also you need to renew them every few years as well at your own expense.
Oil industry may be different. I contracted directly to a couple of Oil Independents in Oz and had no problem including a clause in my contracts stating they pay for training and/or certification directly or I expense back. Can't comment on other industries though.