Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wheres best to live in Australia?

wheres best to live in Australia?

Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: wheres best to live in Australia?

So then OP, fancy Perth after all this or a place with dirty beaches.

Thing is, you asked a question no-one can answer. You will have to find the answer yourself.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:04 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
So then OP, fancy Perth after all this or a place with dirty beaches.

Thing is, you asked a question no-one can answer. You will have to find the answer yourself.
Ah Nu-Shooz, are you dragging us back to the point?

Yes OP, what works for some might not work for you. I think a long reccie in the only way.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
Well said, and exactly right.

The problem on here is that some people think that you HAVE to agree with their view. They cannot accept that not everyone loves the same place they do, for what ever reason. They seem to think that you HAVE to love their place or else there is something wrong with you.

Deep down maybe it’s because they kinda agree with the opposing view – but are stuck in their position? Who knows? All I can say is, thank god for the ignore option.

I hate Perth, that’s no secret, but my family still live there and love it. It’s not for everyone, but is for some.

Good luck to you, and hope Perth is everything you hope for.

Mikey
MikeyC

I am not due to move to Austalia until the back end of next year, I fear it may be a more positive experience if you have moved back to EU for good by then.

Surely the point of this forum is for people to share useful information and not character assassinate anyone who appears to disagree with your extensive opinions, especially from someone with such limited life experience....

As you say everyone is entitled to their own opinions but yours is not always much better than anyone elses.

Perth, Melbourne, Canberra - who cares what you think, I will make up my own mind.

C
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by busterboy
Ah Nu-Shooz, are you dragging us back to the point?

Yes OP, what works for some might not work for you. I think a long reccie in the only way.
I could start on Perth, but i won't bother Gonna hail here tomorrow and it's cold.......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bet they didn't know that.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some pics of 'filthy' Melbourne. I searched my photos and I'm afraid there is no filth in any of them
Attached Thumbnails wheres best to live in Australia?-img_3463.jpg   wheres best to live in Australia?-img_3464.jpg   wheres best to live in Australia?-img_4340.jpg   wheres best to live in Australia?-img_5933.jpg  
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:08 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I could start on Perth, but i won't bother Gonna hail here tomorrow and it's cold.......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bet they didn't know that.
Fricking Baltic here in Melbourne too!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:09 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by The Crow
Here's some pics of 'filthy' Melbourne. I searched my photos and I'm afraid there is no filth in any of them
Ooh I don't know ... that woman in the first photo looks a bit 'iffy'.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

R, I know Perths bad points and what works for some and not for others. It is the smug, up himself, know it all attitude of Mikey that winds most folk up not necessarily what he is saying.

PS. I am freezing too
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:12 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by northernbird
R, I know Perths bad points and what works for some and not for others. It is the smug, up himself, know it all attitude of Mikey that winds most folk up not necessarily what he is saying.

PS. I am freezing too
Come 'ere love an' I'll give you a cuddle....
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

PS. I am freezing too
I go to bed with a hot water bottle
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Come 'ere love an' I'll give you a cuddle....
nah, you are in filthy melbourne, might catch summit!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:14 pm
Gutter Gob!!

I go to bed with a hot water bottle
So do I but sat here on the 'puter I have cold feet.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:14 pm
A rather curious boy

It's only itchy for a while......

.....It'll give you something to do in that hellhole.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

It's only itchy for a while......

.....It'll give you something to do in that hellhole.
andto that too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.