Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where do we start?

Where do we start?

Old Jan 16th 2011, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

xxbazzaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where do we start?

Im new to this, so i hope i am in the right place!. We are a family of 4, I work in HR and my husband is a Financial Controller (Management accountant), we have two kids 11 & 4. We having been toying with the idea of moving to Oz for some years, and feel now might be the right time. There seems to be so much information all over the place it all gets a bit confusing. My husband job (accountant) seem to be on the list but i understand he will have to do more exams as he is CIMA qualified. My profession isnt on the list, how do i stand? will i be able to qualify because he does? We also have no idea what areas to be looking at? We really are at the first stage of it all...any help so greatly appreciated.
Best Wishes

Heather
Old Jan 16th 2011, 6:22 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do we start?

start at http://www.immi.gov.au to see how you fit into the visa requirements. If your husband qualifies to migrate he can include you + children.

If your husband is fully qualified he should be able to become an Australian CPA easily.