Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

When to buy Emirates flight tickets?

When to buy Emirates flight tickets?

Old Jun 30th 2013, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

ahmedwaseem2000 has a spectacular aura aboutahmedwaseem2000 has a spectacular aura aboutahmedwaseem2000 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: When to buy Emirates flight tickets?

Thanks Folks!!

I have registered in the flyer talk forum as well and seems like everything now is on a regular fare. Ill wait for few more days and then book it.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 4:55 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Isn't it interesting how we all view things differently? My worst flights ever were with Emikrap, have been loyal to Qantas for years with predictably good service standards, and I am now going to great lengths to avoid the Emikrap legs!
I cant imagine how i would react if i experienced this.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ahhh reminds me of the excellent service offered by Emikrap. Asked the cabin crew for a beer, bloke in full white Arabic-style robes next to me told them not to serve me cos I was a woman and cos he didn't want me drinking while sat next to him. Cabin crew tried to refuse to serve me on those grounds. Good thing the purser had more sense than the crew member.
Give me Qantas anyday
I mean this
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

ponface is an unknown quantity at this point

just booked to fly back to uk in August, usually fly emirates but couldnt afford it this time ($2800 into B'ham) so booked to fly into london with south china airlines for $1958....got a car for my 18 day stay for $437 & still $400 left of what emirates wanted to charge me!!!!
Their good...................but not that good.
Old Jul 7th 2013, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ponface
just booked to fly back to uk in August, usually fly emirates but couldnt afford it this time ($2800 into B'ham) so booked to fly into london with south china airlines for $1958....got a car for my 18 day stay for $437 & still $400 left of what emirates wanted to charge me!!!!
Old Jul 7th 2013, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponface
Mmmm. Dont know about that. Cina Southern can be pretty bad!