What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

You're on Page 3 of 459
Go to
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: 29C here at the moment but with a nice gentle breeze
    There are few things in life that I like better than a nice gentle breeze on my nether regions . . .
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: Tell em to make the most of it.

    Once its been 28 - 32 degrees and humid as an old socks by 8 am in the morning for several months they will shut up


    Yeah probably and I am sure gonna rub it in when they complain too!

    Maxed out at 25 degs today and now.
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: 14 and set to be 23 here in Toowoomba...quite overcast though, rain expected later!
    I was in Toowoomba on Tuesday, lovely parks, probably the nicest city I have seen in qld. Sorry off topic.
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: I was in Toowoomba on Tuesday, lovely parks, probably the nicest city I have seen in qld. Sorry off topic.
    Jen will be pleased I'm sure. Toowoomba is on our list of places to visit.
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: I was in Toowoomba on Tuesday, lovely parks, probably the nicest city I have seen in qld. Sorry off topic.
    It's ok I guess, just very quiet and far too far from the beach! lol What brought you here?

    (Oooooo @ Alf visiting!)
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Bahrs Scrub QLD - 07.25 - 19.5C
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Got to 24C in Epsom today
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: Got to 24C in Epsom today
    Still nice and warm then!

    Nice of you to pop in, how you doing?
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: 5C at the moment - quite a warm morning in the scheme of things
    It's not even winter any more....

    At 9:30 am it is a coolish day today at only 21°, but it was right down to 14° at about 5am yesterday morning (compared to 19° at 5am this morning).

    Don't think I would like your "scheme of things"
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: It's ok I guess, just very quiet and far too far from the beach! lol What brought you here?

    (Oooooo @ Alf visiting!)
    Just for a drive, we wanted to visit since arriving here last year. The beach is over rated Give me nice climate, shaded parks and scenic views any day. I have to say the Warrego highway is a discrace, got a rattle in the suspension now. You could do with more than 2 trains a week as well other than that we liked it.
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: There are few things in life that I like better than a nice gentle breeze on my nether regions . . .
    Ha! I so knew what you were thinking
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: Ha! I so knew what you were thinking
    Truth be told, I think about it waaaaaaaay too much . . . .
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Ideal temp for my walk into work this morning, parked car at South Bank at 7:45, slouched into the office at 9:00 ... could have been in for 8:15 but what's life if you don't take yer time?

    The fracking cyclists under Victoria Bridge refusing to dismount through the roadworks should be steralised btw ... unless that tight lycra has done it for them ... then they should just be shot, and their families too.

    I fear I have digressed off topic ...
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    Quote: Ideal temp for my walk into work this morning, parked car at South Bank at 7:45, slouched into the office at 9:00 ... could have been in for 8:15 but what's life if you don't take yer time?

    The fracking cyclists under Victoria Bridge refusing to dismount through the roadworks should be steralised btw ... unless that tight lycra has done it for them ... then they should just be shot, and their families too.

    I fear I have digressed off topic ...

    S t e a d y n o w.








    I'll take that as 100 degress Celcius!
  • Re: What's the Temperature where you are now?
    As I was looking at this... I'll share it...


    6:00pm EST

    29.9°C Darwin
    22.5°C Brisbane
    17.6°C Perth (4:00pm local)
    15.9°C Sydney
    14.1°C Adelaide
    13.2°C Melbourne
    11.1°C Hobart
    7.7°C Canberra