Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Cool Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

8 and cold but soon I will be in brissie so bring it on!!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Originally Posted by natty
8 and cold but soon I will be in brissie so bring it on!!
I sincerely hope it will be for you. It was 15 this morning and about the same now, but it's warming up.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I sincerely hope it will be for you. It was 15 this morning and about the same now, but it's warming up.
15 is bliss compared with 8!!!

Recently I have felt cold to the bone!!!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:10 pm
Banned

RossCountyLoyal is an unknown quantity at this point

Shit, but then that's what living in Skeggy does fur you
Old Sep 12th 2011, 8:50 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hit 26C yesterday and got the suntan to prove it! ...
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Hit 26C yesterday and got the suntan to prove it! ...
A pic says a thousand words.

8 this morning and 17 now.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 10:43 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

7 degrees here
Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:54 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
7 degrees here
16 feeling like 6 - but the sun is out which is rare these days. Bleedin' wind could cut you in two.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 11:12 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
16 feeling like 6 - but the sun is out which is rare these days. Bleedin' wind could cut you in two.
It has been cold so far this week but I hear we're in for temps in the low 20s next weekend.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 5:55 pm
Banned

2 degrees here now and no wonder I'm feeling cold! Just put on my third layer of clothing
Old Sep 13th 2011, 6:42 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Ditto
Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

27 degrees and beautiful sunny, blue clear skies at the moment in Robina...:
Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Brisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to beholdBrisneyland is a splendid one to behold

About 26-27 I reckon in Brisneyland at lunchtime today. Nice in the shade, the sun's got some grunt to it already.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 5:48 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Also 27 in the sticks and after a couple of hours bushwalking that, I think, is plenty. I think 27 is my ideal daytime high temp with no humidity.

I awoke this morning to a fog of smoke from a fire in the forest ... It's going to be a very long fire season and I think I'm going to sign up for the rural fire service. All hands to the pump and all that ...
Old Sep 16th 2011, 7:38 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Was showing almost 30C in me garden when I got home at 2.30 today ...

Prediction was 28C for the area and with tomorrow a prediction of 29C, well it'll be 30C+ for me! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.