Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What was number one the day you were born???

What was number one the day you were born???

Old May 18th 2005, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was number one the day you were born???

Originally Posted by Boomie
Was any1 else sad enough to wear the jam shoes?????

yip and they were my pride and joy. i used to sit and clean the white bit for ages. i even kept a wee rag in my pocket for outside really sad eh
Old May 18th 2005, 10:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
and the album was Val Doonican....FFS
did your mum make u wear one of Vals jumpers
Old May 18th 2005, 10:56 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
Oh aye u, ya wee shite....just cos u r a friggin dinosaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was The Beatles.......Hello Goodbye.....and the album was Val Doonican....FFS
That's at least three of us born around Jan 68 Karma all around just for the Val Doonican bit
Old May 18th 2005, 11:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by cresta57
That's at least three of us born around Jan 68 Karma all around just for the Val Doonican bit
that works out nice.....when at a party and someone changed the music to val. i bet all your parent said
well the musics shite, lets nip into the room for a shag
Old May 19th 2005, 3:09 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
For me it was T Rex - Hot Love
For hubby it was The Beatles - Hello Goddbye
No1 Child Take That - Back For Good
No2 Child Aqua - Dr Jones
No3 Child LMC V U2 - Take me to the clouds,

excellent thread!

louise

Weird! I think you and my hubby share a birthday! His is TRex - Hot love too!
Mine is The Osmonds - Love me for a reason *shudder*

My son's in Gangsta's Paradise...LOL Only one of real interest.

Siren
Old May 19th 2005, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Elton John & Kiki Dee 'Don't go Breakin' My Heart'!!! Yay campness !!
And... I just discovered I share a birthday with Slash from Guns n Roses!

Last edited by Un-Co; May 19th 2005 at 3:29 am. Reason: Found out about Slash!!
Old May 19th 2005, 3:34 am
ABCDiamond

Mine comes up with:

The Number 1 single was:
Vera Lynn - "Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart"

This thread made me feel 10/20 years older than I did when I woke up this morning :scared:

But it gave me some good memories of what I was doing when some of you lot where being born

Old May 19th 2005, 3:38 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cresta57
i remember sitting watchin auld Val rocking in his chair............with those gawd awful bloody jumpers on........we didnt dare speak or move........WE HAD BEEN WARNED!!!! lol
Old May 19th 2005, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Abba's greatest hits! it doesn't get better than that!
Old May 19th 2005, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

Hi all, Great thread.
Mine was Procul Harem- Whiter shade of pale.
Wife's was Rolf Harris-Two little boys
Child1 was Baddiel & Skinner- Three Lions '98'
Child2 was Roger Sanchez- Another Chance

Discovered a whileback I share my Birthday with,PrincessDiana, Debbie Harry and born on exactly the same day Pamela Anderson!!
Cheers
Ady
Old May 19th 2005, 4:50 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Ady Whit
Child1 was Baddiel & Skinner- Three Lions '98'
Yours must be pretty close to my daughters birthday, same No 1 for her

Old May 19th 2005, 5:21 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was Mary Hopkin - "Those Were The Days"
Hubby's was T.Rex - "Metal Guru"

My Album was Simon & Garfunkel - "Bookends"
Hubby's Album was Rolling Stones - "Exile On Main Street"
Old May 19th 2005, 6:49 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ady Whit
Mine was Procul Harem- Whiter shade of pale.
Ady
My mum always said this was no. 1 when I was born but when I checked it was some Petula Clark song , another case of a fibbing parent
Old May 19th 2005, 7:05 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Jim Reeves "Distant Drums"....no wonder I wanted to move half way across the world

But "The Sound of Music" was the no.1 album

Old May 19th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Oh no....I am trully ancient "Ticket to Ride" & Beatles for Sale. But husband is "Johnny....remember me" and a Shadows LP at No. 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.